We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Taylor Swift’s New Album Is Reportedly Another Pop Record

4 posts in this topic

Aiming for a fall release.

Give us those pop anthems.

There are so many rumors surrounding Taylor Swift's 1989 followup that it's hard to know what's what. A report from ET last month claimed Swift was undecided whether she wanted to revisit her country roots or craft another pop record, but separate inside source is telling Us Weekly today the Grammy Award winning singer is leaning towards the latter.

“Taylor’s been quietly recording new music for a couple of months,” says the source. “She’s aiming to release an album this fall.”

Swift wants another record full of pop-friendly hits. “She’s continuing down the pop route because 1989 was a huge success and fans really gravitated toward that album.”

Ed Sheeran reflected that in an interview last month. He let it slip Tay's album will drop in the holiday season. "Taylor isn't going to be releasing until probably the end of this year. Christmas is the smartest time to release because that's when everyone buys records," he said.

He also shed some light as to how her music never leaks. "She would never send new songs, no," Ed said. "I hear them but it has to be with her." But if he's unable to be with her, things get interesting. "I remember when I did a song with her for her album, I was in San Francisco, and they sent someone with a locked briefcase with an iPad and one song on it, and they flew to San Francisco, and played the song I've done with her," he recalled. "And they asked if I like it and I was like, 'Yeah,' and then they took it back, that's how I hear it."

Continued the Us Weekly source, “she knows there’s a demand for a new album and has really started focusing on making that happen for fans. She’s just excited to get back out there.”

Get ready...

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

I still think she should lay low for a while longer, focus on herself, writing music, living life, growing as a person, etc. Maybe wait until next year. But at the same time, I'm so curious to hear her put Kim and Kanye on blast in her new songs... Bad Blood Part 2.:staysalty:

She is very ambitious, so I'm curious what will be the next theme on the album. She is not going to let another female take her spot so maybe we will have a single for the summer.

I don't like her as an artist but can't deny she has really good songs :beynah: I wish her new album would have influences of Speak Now -- it has some of her most heartfelt ballads (Echanted, Never Grow Up) :brityes: