We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

A Big Announcement From Taylor Swift Is On The Way

10 posts in this topic

TS6 is coming...

TS6 is coming...

Fans have speculated for more than a year as to when Taylor Swift will release new music, so really your guess is as good as mine. It does appear things are moving rather swiftly (heh) and we should expect new tunes from the pop star any time now.

A source told E! News Taylor is holed up in Nashville finishing up the record.

"Taylor has been writing and recording her new album in Nashville for the last several months," a source said. "She has been working on it around the clock and will be making an announcement soon. She is really excited about her new music and can't wait to share it with her fans."

Their insider added, "She has been entirely focused on that and not much else. She has been 100 percent dedicated to making music the last few months and that's it."

I would like to make a point that E! is usually reliable; they wouldn't print a story with baseless claims.

This is also worth mentioning: a fan account Tweeted out a photo of a supposed set piece Taylor is using in an upcoming music video. The Tweet has since been deleted.

And then there's this Tweet from director Joseph Kahn. He's responsible for her "Blank Space," "Bad Blood" and "Wildest Dreams" music videos.

It won't be long now...

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

omg i dont like her but i want her to release her album or single the same day as Katy Perry.

I WANT THAT KATY BITCH TO FLOP SO HARD FOR WHAT SHE DID TO BRITNEY WITH MAKE ME

GO TAYLOR DESTROY HER! AND THEN YOU CAN DISAPPEAR ANOTHER YEAR :giggleney:

Ugh I love her music but she was way over exposed. I don't think she's been out of the spotlight long enough for everything to blow over and everyone to love her again..

It's still too soon for her to be releasing another album and starting a new era. She has to be REALLY careful about this if she wants longevity. The 1989 era was the absolute PEAK of her career, so far, and she runs the risk of people tiring of her music. I mean, technically, the 1989 era was still going on in the early part of last year when she released New Romantics as a single. Also, she's had a huge hit with Zane that's still being played constantly on the radio.

She hasn't given the public enough of a break from her, imo. She needs to wait until the very end of this year at the earliest (maybe pulling a Britney and releasing the album on her birthday in December?), or just wait until next year. Until then, she should just stay completely out of the spotlight, enjoy some time off, write music, figure out a new sound, grow as a person, travel, etc. PLUS, with Katy releasing an album this year, it will just look like she's trying to bring her down.

But then again, maybe she had a lot to write about after everything that happened in 2016 (Kim, Kanye, Calvin, and Tom). Hmmm... Be careful, Tay. :idkney:

It feels like its time. I mean 1989 was 2014 and i know it spawned singles into 2016. but she has been careful. She teased us with  a sound track song. Its time the momentum is good and we don't hear from her every day. Rihanna released every year for a while. 

She HAS to flop this era. I want her first week sales to be DOWN on 1989. I want her lead single to be awful and niche and country. I hate this fake bitch, 

If she's recording in Nashville, watch this next record be completely country. No pop like 1989 or pop crossover like Red. It would be the easiest way to get new stuff out there without overexposing herself on the pop charts again. TS7 could return to pop.

Just a thought anyway :forkit: I'd rather another flawless pop record like 1989 :mcry:

On 2017-5-5 at 11:58 PM, Godney's Sweet Ass said:

She HAS to flop this era. I want her first week sales to be DOWN on 1989. I want her lead single to be awful and niche and country. I hate this fake bitch, 

Why do you think she's fake?