We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Rita Ora Is Working With Ed Sheeran In The Studio

4 posts in this topic

Smart move.

Rita Ora taps Ed Sheeran for her new album.

Earlier this year, Rita said her new single would be out in April. Here we are a few days into May, and still nothing. In fact, the pop star is still recording, and she's doing so with the Divide singer. The two previously collaborated together on a song Ed wrote for Rita titled "Us." You can check a live performance of it at the bottom of the post.

Ora shared a video of Ed doing his thing in the studio wit her.

?? @teddysphotos

A post shared by Rita Ora (@ritaora) on

Shape previously reported her new record drops this summer.

"Of everything I’ve accomplished, I’m proudest of my new album," she told the mag. "It’s going to shock people. I think it’ll be like, ‘Wow, I didn’t know she had those emotions.’ Because I don’t think they really know me....They see pictures of me, they watch me on TV, but I try to keep my personal life as private as possible, and I don’t post pictures of who I’m seeing. On this album, though, I say things I think people have been wanting to know. But it’s done in a moving-forward way. It’s a positive, uplifting album.”

Tick tock, Rita!

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.