We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

skkskk

I'm new here

So, hello everyone, I just made my profile here, I've been around since like July, 2016, but I decided to registrate now. Long story short, I'm 15 and found out about Britney two years ago, when I randomly hopped on BOMT MV on YouTube, I watched and found out I knew the song and than I watched OIDIA, Toxic, Womanizer and etc. only to find out that I knew all of them, but didn't know who Britney was at that time, than I watched her Femme Fatale stuff(I wanna go and criminal in particular) and than remembered how big of a hits they were here(even Criminal, it was massive, not joking) and I also remembered S&S and Work Bitch. However it was 2015 and I discovered her like 2 weeks before Pretty Girls happened and when the song was released I was over Britney. Than 2016 followed and while I was traveling in my parents car, Womanizer played on the radio than I looked up for Britney again and it was just a week after her BBMA performance and than she won me again. I was so over the basic pop music lats year, so I watched most/all of Britney's videos and they were all great. When Make Me was released I was checking of it's chart position and than I found a thread about it here and since than I'm using Exhale for source of Britney related news. Basically that's all.

PS: Sorry if I'm posting in wrong section or something, still learning.

17 minutes ago, mystic falls said:

welcome to the nicest place online possible large.png.25b4b809f32da19ec12d001f04a3c9

OMG I DIED. This site is really awesome. :hype:

Welcome @skkskk . Hope see you often. :cinderellaney:

You will definitively have a lot of fun.