We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Britney Congratulates Mary J Blige On New Album With A Flashback Friday

1 minute ago, SeductiveBritney said:

Britney tagged Shakira on instagram just recently. Initially, she plain ignored Shakira.

I told y'all she would be forced to tag her in the end.

And it happened.

See? :zoomzoom:

I swear that I don't understand if you are not a Britney fan, why are you so interested in her?

1 minute ago, button said:

She didn't tag her on twitter where she has what, 60M followers?

It's ok to admit that Britney made a mistake. she shouldn't have picked that cover or properly acknowledged Shakira. she came off as a rude bitch.

So? It's a big deal? 

20 minutes ago, Disney Princess said:

This site likes starting sh!t out of nothing :moorangu: 

I literally didn't come into this thread expecting all these arguments, debates etc. :moorangu: 

Exactly. I swear its like a soap opera on here sometimes since there's no much unnecessary drama :NYcackle:

I don't know why people can't just get along instead of jumping to silly conclusions :xcuseme:

no way I'm gonna believe she's posting herself on twitter

I even start doubting instagram because I can't believe she edits those videos herself :ohi:  

Just now, button said:

She didn't tag her on twitter where she has what, 60M followers?

It's ok to admit that Britney made a mistake. she shouldn't have picked that cover or properly acknowledged Shakira. she came off as a rude bitch.

initially she didn't tag her on either social network.

she was called out on this. she was forced to tag her on IG just now.

see exhale:

Image result for i told you so gif

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Like I said internet people always find something to complain about. Next week they'll forget what happened. Some people wrote Shakira made the same post without mentioning Britney, is that true? lol like Britney would remember such a thing! 

Yeah  that's true... lol :quirkney:

1 minute ago, tsss said:

no way I'm gonna believe she's posting herself on twitter

I even start doubting instagram because I can't believe she edits those videos herself :ohi:  

She's not idiot.. everybody can edit videos... it's very easy

Just now, Denise said:

I swear that I don't understand if you are not a Britney fan, why are you so interested in her?

So? It's a big deal? 

I love Britney. But she can't just snub Shakira like that, specially when that RS cover was a huge deal back in the day. 

I love both tbh. Even tho I don't like what's happening with Britney's career atm. :verycool:

5 minutes ago, Denise said:

So? It's a big deal? 

now imagine if Shakira swapped roles with Britney and ignored her in her tweet. Would you say the same thing? i don't think so

spare me the hypocrisy

Just now, Denise said:

She's not idiot.. everybody can edit videos... it's very easy

I'm not  saying she's an idiot, she just gets some help and that person is probably to blame for the shakira thing 

I can't edit videos, so?

also 

Pop-icon Britney Spears has come out: As a technophobe! The 34-year old hitmaker confessed to V-magazine in a recent interview that her kids are much better at using computers than she is.

“There are days where I write and stuff,” the pop-princess explains; “but machines really aren’t for me – it’s not my thing.
http://www.peoplemagazine.co.za/celebrity-news/britney-is-no-techie

Just now, SeductiveBritney said:

I love Britney. But she can't just snub Shakira like that, specially when that RS cover was a huge deal back in the day. 

I love both tbh. Even tho I don't like what's happening with Britney's career atm. :verycool:

ok ok but you're almost dying to prove that Britney is a stupid person who know nothing.. calm down sis, maybe she did a mistake, maybe no... it's not a big deal... Britney always said that she loves Shakira, Shakira loves Britney too.. I bet they can live without tagging each other in posts.. calm down baby

1 minute ago, sue the expectional earner said:

her fans are kinda dumb i think, i don't like shakira anyway britney is kind person so :beyfedup:

most shakira stans are huge britney stans as well.

and they still support Britney, even tho there's only dead album Glory and POM atm.  :donewithit:

they felt offended becuz of their latin roots and sh!t. 

and tbh it was kind rude. the xtina aguilera kind of rude. :beyfedup:

2 minutes ago, button said:

now imagine if Shakira swapped roles with Britney and ignored her in her tweet. Would you say the same thing? i don't think so

spare me the hypocrisy

I would say the same thing.. it can be a mistake.. I like shakira's music, her husband is hot, her babies are beautiful...but let's admit that everybody can make mistakes..

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

She probably thought nothing of it before people started saying she was throwing shade and stuff.  I personally don't get the meltdowns...

like I said, the cover was a HUGE deal back in 2002.

you can't just repost it and pretend the lady next to you is invisible. it's basic instagram etiquette. :saycheese:

1 minute ago, Denise said:

ok ok but you're almost dying to prove that Britney is a stupid person who know nothing.. calm down sis, maybe she did a mistake, maybe no... it's not a big deal... Britney always said that she loves Shakira, Shakira loves Britney too.. I bet they can live without tagging each other in posts.. calm down baby

Tell them how it is sis :forkit:

I don't understand how someone can be so childish having to make a big deal out of nothing :nicki2:

2 minutes ago, SeductiveBritney said:

most shakira stans are huge britney stans as well.

and they still support Britney, even tho there's only dead album Glory and POM atm.  :donewithit:

they felt offended becuz of their latin roots and sh!t. 

and tbh it was kind rude. the xtina aguilera kind of rude. :beyfedup:

tragic, nobody cares about their race :jfallonlol: i think it's a different way of racism but anyway