We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Britney Congratulates Mary J Blige On New Album With A Flashback Friday

309 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

What's your favourite act? Don't you like many people yet there is that special one for you? I personally like a lot of acts but there are some people I connect with on a different level. Maybe she feels like that with Xtina's msuic (calling her her hero is  alot, in my opinion).  I do not deny Janet's and Britney's influence on her music (though, if we think about it it's more Janet since Britney herself is influenced by J, if you get what I mean). It is, just like you said it, evident. But maybe she feels Xtina differently. We can't know. But she said it and we'll just trust her. It's about her, after all. At the end of the day, you may like something yet you might create something entirely different. 

" idc what anyone says about her. Christina Aguilera is my hero."

interesting. Not sure if this tweets sells it for me that Xtina is the artist she likes the most (imo that's Janet) but it's clear she likes Christina a lot. Hero is a big word yes.

dying at the drag above btw. that bitch in particular deserves it  :hype:

8 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

It will be interesting to watch Britney trying to crawl back to relevance from the flopland she's been living in for quite some time by now. :hype:

Shakira is huge and she is one of the few acts that have always been huge since having their first hits. She is a nice woman who's never come for no one, even if people came for her. Paying her dust was unnecessary. But what to expect from Britney? She is not your smartest person, after all. :madonna:

Y'all extremely entertaining. Made a mistake? Forgot? Bitch, bye, how dumb can you be? 

Stay pressed how much you want, Shakira remains unbothered 'cause she's still #relevant and #respected.

So relevant that her fns have to come to other people's forum to talk about how successful and respected she is where no one really gives a sh!t about. Oukay!

8 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

It will be interesting to watch Britney trying to crawl back to relevance from the flopland she's been living in for quite some time by now. :hype:

Shakira is huge and she is one of the few acts that have always been huge since having their first hits. She is a nice woman who's never come for no one, even if people came for her. Paying her dust was unnecessary. But what to expect from Britney? She is not your smartest person, after all. :madonna:

Y'all extremely entertaining. Made a mistake? Forgot? Bitch, bye, how dumb can you be? 

Stay pressed how much you want, Shakira remains unbothered 'cause she's still #relevant and #respected.

So relevant that her fns have to come to other people's forum to talk about how successful and respected she is where no one really gives a sh!t about. Oukay!

1 minute ago, Godney the Holy Spearit said:

I'm actually doing some charity work by bringing some of y'all to reality, tbh. :giggleney:

On 4/28/2017 at 4:25 PM, toxiceverytime said:

cual fue el último hit de shakira que no tuviera un ft ?:ponderney: me gusta mucho pero siendo honestos si britney quisiera hubiera hecho un ft con drake otro con rihanna y otro con cualquier artista super famoso que  quisiera y ahí tuvieras tus millones de visitas :magicjohnson:

Cual fue el último hit de Britney que no fuera un ft?

No, espera... cuál fue el último hit de Britney...

Work Bitch cuenta?

No, espera, cuál fue el último de álbum de Britney que fue exitoso y que tuvo la atención y la promo que se merece?

Don't go there. I love Britney, but... sabes bien que en estos momentos sólo su legado habla por ella. Sólo eso.

1 hour ago, Godney the Holy Spearit said:

lol most britney stans are also shakira stans. so thats why many of them are on here as well. :verycool:

and follow her on ig etc.

is that so hard to understand? downvote us all you want, Britney is now the kind of act who begs for Beyonkas attention.

That should tell you enough about the current state of things.

And btw kids...  attacking 'naysayers" won't make Britney gain back the relevancy she deserves.

its all up to her.

So if y; all mad.... message Britney directly.  :queenriri:

xoxo

7 hours ago, SeductiveBritney said:

Cual fue el último hit de Britney que no fuera un ft?

No, espera... cuál fue el último hit de Britney...

Work Bitch cuenta?

No, espera, cuál fue el último de álbum de Britney que fue exitoso y que tuvo la atención y la promo que se merece?

Don't go there. I love Britney, but... sabes bien que en estos momentos sólo su legado habla por ella. Sólo eso.

solo su legado que mas ocupa, mas ademas de que make me me imagino que en pure sales se come todos sus últimos singles y que con su residencia hace más dinero que cualquier tour de shakira ,haz una comparación de shakira con thalia o alguien asi pero me parece que la pongas contra britney creo que esta fuera de su liga por mucho :byebitch:

50 minutes ago, toxiceverytime said:

solo su legado que mas ocupa, mas ademas de que make me me imagino que en pure sales se come todos sus últimos singles y que con su residencia hace más dinero que cualquier tour de shakira ,haz una comparación de shakira con thalia o alguien asi pero me parece que la pongas contra britney creo que esta fuera de su liga por mucho :byebitch:

revisa los net worth de ambas. estan iguales.

el tema es que shakira canta en ingles y español, y despues del waka waka... sorry dear, shakira está por encima de Britney, aunque me duela admitirlo.

mundial de futbol es mundial de futbol. waka waka fue epico.

Britney necesita pellizcarse. Ahora solo es un show de nostalgia y apenas tiene 35 años.:nickishade:

10 hours ago, SeductiveBritney said:

revisa los net worth de ambas. estan iguales.

el tema es que shakira canta en ingles y español, y despues del waka waka... sorry dear, shakira está por encima de Britney, aunque me duela admitirlo.

mundial de futbol es mundial de futbol. waka waka fue epico.

Britney necesita pellizcarse. Ahora solo es un show de nostalgia y apenas tiene 35 años.:nickishade:

eso es por su situacion legal . realmente crees que van tener el mismo dinero si britney casi todos los años esta en el top 10 de las artistas que mas ganan? aunque no disfruto poniendo una artista debajo de otra no te engañes 

2 hours ago, toxiceverytime said:

eso es por su situacion legal . realmente crees que van tener el mismo dinero si britney casi todos los años esta en el top 10 de las artistas que mas ganan? aunque no disfruto poniendo una artista debajo de otra no te engañes 

shakira es ridiculamente millonaria, y además tiene el mercado latino que es enorme.

amo a britney pero si esta en una conservatorship, es por algo.:(

anyway los net worths de ambas estan en google. look it up. 

ps: fue cool hablar en español contigo :giggleney: