Sign in to follow this  
IconicShow

Original In The Zone

We have Blackout which is ICONIC and clearly shows Britney's darker side during that dark period in her life.

However I always wonder why we still haven't heard many of the In The Zone UN-heard songs.

During this time Britney was partying, being wild and hooking up with several guys allegedly after her break up with JT.

Fred Durst- Rocker that had an album sell over 1 million in a week, had a crush on Britney.

According to Fred he and Britney did 3 songs together.

Britney didn't know which way she wanted to go with this album but I bet ITZ had so many songs Britney recorded that are badass.

From hook ups to some of her most badass photoshoots Britney's is Pop's baddest.

c4177b7b0ff5db2f92f4100adc33d264.jpg

lol wut? We've had a TON of unreleased In The Zone outtakes leak: Get It, Sippin' On, Pleasure You, Strangest Love (tho this may be a Circus outtake), And Then We Kiss (original), Rockstar, Look Who's Talking Now, Instant Dejavu, Guilty... we even had songs like Money, Love and Happiness, Peep Show, Conscious, and Ouch leak, although I'm 99% sure those are from the Original Doll sessions.

But yeah, that's a lot of songs.

9 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

There's an original something with Britneys career. Original In The Zone, Original Doll, The Original Blackout, The Original Circus, The Original Femme Fatale was R&B pop influenced, The Original Britney Jean was more personal and less electronic, The original glory was pretty world :ponderney:

Yeah however you missed the point, during the ITZ beginnings she was fresh off a break up, partying hooking up, no kids, in control of her life, posing sexy as ever.

She probably has some of the best songs hidden from this era.

51 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Yeah however you missed the point, during the ITZ beginnings she was fresh off a break up, partying hooking up, no kids, in control of her life, posing sexy as ever.

Look Who's Talking Now was from this period. I really don't think it was that different than what we ended up getting. The demos we have are cohesive and fit sonically with the album.

18 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Look Who's Talking Now was from this period. I really don't think it was that different than what we ended up getting. The demos we have are cohesive and fit sonically with the album.

No not really.

She did 3 songs with Fred Durst.

She also did other tracks like Wonderland, Sacred ect.

In the beginning she said she didn't know what direction she wanted to go with the album

Several of her gems from this period are under lock and key.

8 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

No not really.

She did 3 songs with Fred Durst.

She also did other tracks like Wonderland, Sacred ect.

In the beginning she said she didn't know what direction she wanted to go with the album

Several of her gems from this period are under lock and key.

Right, but Touch of My Hand was the first track recorded for the album and she stated it was the muse for the rest of the concept.

The other songs are probably mostly in the vein of electronic / ambient pop, which does fit into the rest of the sessions. The Fred Durst tracks were described as trip hop by him. ITZ was a very cohesive and disciplined recording for her. Nothing really sounds out of place and each track can be traced and related to another.

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

Right, but Touch of My Hand was the first track recorded for the album and she stated it was the muse for the rest of the concept.

The other songs are probably mostly in the vein of electronic / ambient pop, which does fit into the rest of the sessions. The Fred Durst tracks were described as trip hop by him. ITZ was a very cohesive and disciplined recording for her. Nothing really sounds out of place and each track can be traced and related to another.

ITZ is one of my Fave albums and there's more.

1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

I think guilty covers that "fresh from a break up" phase 

"how can you sit there and call me filthy when you're the one who made me guilty" :werk:

Just now, The_Original_Toy said:

I think guilty covers that "fresh from a break up" phase 

"how can you sit there and call me filthy when you're the one who made me guilty" :werk:

I love that song.

To me some of the songs she recorded that we haven't heard are a peek and badass ney.

One track reportedly was the first time she used the F word in a song.

12 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

. Nothing really sounds out of place and each track can be traced and related to another.

Musically, Brave New Girl says hi :orly:

like it literally sounds like it could be from Hannah Montana 

Just now, IconicShow said:

I love that song.

To me some of the songs she recorded that we haven't heard are a peek and badass ney.

One track reportedly was the first time she used the F word in a song.

Could have been the song Dramatic

6 minutes ago, The_Original_Toy said:

like it literally sounds like it could be from Hannah Montana 

Could have been the song Dramatic

I was going to say that about Brave New Girl as well. That's the song that don't fit on the album.

For me same thing with HOE on Blackout, MMM Papi on Circus, typically there's one song for me that doesn't fit.

I think the song Sacred was the song they said she uses the F word.

26 minutes ago, The_Original_Toy said:

Instant Dejavu says hi too :bwink:

19 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I was going to say that about Brave New Girl as well. That's the song that don't fit on the album.

For me same thing with HOE on Blackout, MMM Papi on Circus, typically there's one song for me that doesn't fit.

I think the song Sacred was the song they said she uses the F word.

It was Sacred. But HOE really does transition well in Blackout when you hear Outta This World as well.

As far as Circus goes, it's hard for me to describe that album because it's a bit chaotic. There's different styles going on (much like a circus) so that was probably their intention. We have tracks that are darker electro ala Blackout and then more pure pop jams.