We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Stunning Outtakes From Rihanna’s ‘ANTi’ Photoshoot Surface

The gift that keeps on giving.

If you're having trouble viewing this Stackerdecks post: Click Here

Rihanna's ANTi photoshoot is the gift that keeps on giving.

There's a rumor Riri has an ANTi remix album in store for us. Yes, a new studio album would be ideal, but to be honest there's still life left in ANTi.

While we wait to see what happens, check out some never-before-seen photos up top from the bad gal's promo shoot for the record (courtesy of Ultimate-Rihanna). It's easily one of my favorite album concepts in the last couple of years.

Thoughts on the new pics? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

I'm sorry but if that's what we consider stunning, then let me take down my Britney poster and hang The Exorcist posters, that is so beautiful......

17 hours ago, neel21 said:

I'm sorry but if that's what we consider stunning, then let me take down my Britney poster and hang The Exorcist posters, that is so beautiful......

That's why these are outtakes and I like them :) 

She does not look stunning or beautiful in these pictures and that's ok! Because having to be pretty and stunning in every photoshoot is boring. I like that rihanna doesn't feel the need to be a bajan barbie all the time. I don't like her music but I love her as a fashion icon. She's a great model.