We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Machine Gun Kelly And Hailee Steinfeld Search For Each Other In The “At My Best” Video

Looking for love.

"I wrote this song as a message for help. On behalf of anybody findin' their-self."

Machine Gun Kelly's new music video for "At My Best" featuring Hailee Steinfeld shows the singers looking for love, but it's not what you think.

In the Hannah Lux Davis-directed clip, the rapper is on the move – convincing himself that life will look up. He's even wearing a shirt that says "I'm OK." Same for Steinfeld, who knows how to rock a smokey eye like nobody else; half of the pop star's scenes are her giving a smoldering gaze into the lens, the other half she's wandering around an underground party. The pair eventually meet up. They found solace in their encounter, but not because they're in love... but are no longer alone. The takeaway? Love yourself first. Watch:

"At My Best" lands on MGK's forthcoming album Bloom out May 12.

Machine Gun Kelly’s Bloom Track list:
1. “The Gunner”
2. “Wake + Bake”
3. “Go for Broke” Feat. James Arthur
4. “At My Best” Feat. Hailee Steinfeld
5. “Kiss the Sky”
6. “Golden God”
7. “Trap Paris” Feat. Quavo and Ty Dolla $ign
8. “Moonwalkers” Feat. Dubxx
9. “Can’t Walk”
10. “Bad Things” (with Camila Cabello)
11. “Rehab”
12. “Let You Go”
13. “27”

5.12.17 #bloom #3rdAlbum

A post shared by young gunner (@machinegunkelly) on

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.