We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

JessicaPetterson

ZAYN Premieres "Still Got Time" ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR Music Video

15 posts in this topic

Get completely wasted with Zayn.

Zayn attends a down and dirty house party in new video.

It's hard to define what sort of presence Zayn Malik has become now that he's well and truly removed from his One Direction past. After dealing with a nasty bout of performance related anxiety in 2016, and taking most of the year off from performing all together, the 24-year-old is returning to music now, with a catchy new single and a sophomore album set for the summer.

His songs are laidback, almost minimalist tunes, usually about getting high and/or getting laid. Still Got Time upholds the ongoing theme, with this newly released music video being Zayn's most decadent yet. Malik's house is invaded by a stampede of sexed-up partygoers, who proceed to trash the place with drinks, drugs and stripper poles. Things start to look like found footage from a horror film around halfway through, where Zayn appears to have gotten so high he's surprised even himself, and scantily clad women stalk the premises like coked up zombies. The video ends the morning after, where Zayn surveys the mess with a monkey perched on his shoulder, and an alligator quietly exits the scene...

It's probably worth noting that, throughout the video, Zayn mostly a mere observer of the chaos surrounding him. He never quite joins in on the fun, always on the outside looking in. Hmm...

Check it out:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

32 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

He's having his "We Can't Stop" moment

giphy.gif

Haha, I was actually considering mentioning that in the article. 

this song is an absolute BOP. Zayn made a smart decision making music immediately after he left one direction. I hear this song on the radio in Chicago all the time. 

I love this song so much... Sam ZAYN is so hot and has an amazing voice.  Really not a fan of the video though... this could have an amazing summery/creative video... not this mess.  :ponderney:

I honestly don't know what to think of the video but hey at least Zayn looks flawless :unbelievableney:

The song is still great and nothing can change that. Serving real Make Me teas :saycheese:

What a trash video. I love the song, could have had a amazing video to go with it. Missed opportunity, smh. 

Sounds like an Ed Sheeran/Justin Bieber reject :gloria:

His career is done already. 

Fast forward to 2018/2019.... new Zayn interview.... "Sure, I'd consider reuniting with 1D. I only wanted a break from it all, but I'd absolutely return..." 

4 hours ago, Godney's Sweet Ass said:

Sounds like an Ed Sheeran/Justin Bieber reject :gloria:

His career is done already. 

Fast forward to 2018/2019.... new Zayn interview.... "Sure, I'd consider reuniting with 1D. I only wanted a break from it all, but I'd absolutely return..." 

He said that last year :woopsie:

2 hours ago, JessicaExhale said:

He said that last year :woopsie:

i wanna see receipts! --whitney houston gif--

The only One Direction member i enjoy as a soloartist, the right image, the right music, imho the best voice.

And i loved his first album so much

:mybodyisready: Can't wait for his second album.

On 22/04/2017 at 4:54 PM, Born2Die said:

i wanna see receipts! --whitney houston gif--

"Who knows?...I don't know," said Malik, who split from the group last March. "If the time was right and that was the thing to do, then I would make that decision when it came around."

Vague as hell, but it's not a no either :uknowit:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/6851762/zayn-malik-one-direction-reunion-if-time-was-right