We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Bruno Mars Drops “That’s What I Like” Remixes With PARTYNEXTDOOR, Gucci Mane and BLVK JVCK

2 posts in this topic

Bruno would never make a promise that he can't keep.

Bruno Mars would never make a promise that he can't keep.

He came through. The pop star gave fans a heads up on social media earlier in the week that a couple of remixes for his latest 24K Magic single "That's What I Like" were on the way, and here we are with three of 'em.

Gucci Mane and PARTYNEXTDOOR star on their own remixes, but it's worth mentioning aside from their verses, the song remains exactly the same as the original.

The same can't be said for the BLVK JVCK remix. The producer shows off with blaring synths and a revised electro-tinged background. Sadly, Bruno didn't add any fresh vocals a la Mariah Carey. Hey, we'll take what we can get.

"That's What I Like" is this close to topping the Hot 100. It currently sits at No. 2 behind Ed Sheeran's "Shape Of You." Hopefully this gives it a nice push. Check them out:

And if that's not enough for ya, revisit the music video:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.