We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Sia Wrote Three New Songs For Celine Dion, Wants To Duet With Adele

If anyone can spot talent, it's Celine Dion.

If anyone can spot talent, it's Celine Dion.

In 2013, Sia submitted a demo of a song titled "Loved Me Back to Life," and it spoke so much to the Grammy Award winning singer that she listened to it 20 times in a row and felt compelled to record it herself. “I not only fell in love with the song and the words, but also with Sia’s absolutely beautiful voice: It’s so powerful – like nothing I had ever heard,” said Dion at the time. “Her words spoke to me and I just couldn’t get enough of her voice.”

Earlier this year, Dion covered Sia's “My Love” in a clip to honor the one-year anniversary of husband René Angélil's death. Then unexpectedly covered "Cheap Thrills" at one of her shows in Vegas. The two share a connection together, and they have more in store for us.

During a new interview with Dan Wootton on Lorraine, Dion revealed Sia has written three more songs for her. "What a fighter, what a writer, what a vocalist," she said, "and her creativity is freaking me out."

Also on Dion's radar? Adele. In the same chat, she mentions being a "big fan" of the 25 singer and even asks Adele in song form if they can sing together.

Watch:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.