We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Charli XCX Teams Up With Producer Whethan On New Song “Love Gang”

Out April 27.

New music from Charli XCX is on the way.

In 2015, Charli cancelled the duration of her tour because she needed to write new music. "I need to be creative," she said in a letter addressed to fans. "I am struggling to create whilst I'm on the road and that is making me unhappy. As an artist I need to move quickly and write a lot to not feel restless. Sometimes touring really puts me in this isolated world where I feel down and sad but primarily I struggle to multitask and write songs at the same time which is what I need to do to feel OK."

At the time, fans were understandably upset, but in the time since Charli has made good on her word. She's appeared on a ton of collaborations, dropped a really exceptional (and free!) mixtape and has a proper album in the works. There's no shortage of new tunes from the British pop star, and there's more on the way. Next Thursday (April 27), Charli appears on producer Whethan's new song "Love Gang."

Ethan has released several singles in the last year, including “Can’t Hide” featuring Ashe, “When I’m Down” and “All You Ever Talk About” with Oliver Tree and “Savage” featuring Flux Pavilion and MAX. Let's see what he cooked up with Charli.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.