We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Listen To Maluma’s New Song “Felices Los 4”

2 posts in this topic

Music's newest heartthrob has a brand new single out.

Music's newest heartthrob has a brand new single out.

It's titled “Felices Los 4,” and serves as the lead single off his forthcoming album. It's worth mentioning Sony Music Mexico previously reported the title and cover art above was the LP; they've since edited their caption to clarify “Felices Los 4” is his single. Now that that's out of the way, let's shift our focus back onto the Colombian superstar. As it stands, Maluma leads YouTube's most viewed Latin artist channels in 2016 with more than 2 billion views. His video was Shakira for "Chantaje" is the fastest Spanish language release to reach the 1 billion view mark. He also is the only act to have six songs in YouTube’s top 100 most-watched videos list. That momentum will launch the 23-year-old to the top of his charts with his latest release, which is out today (April 20).

On “Felices Los 4,” Maluma sings over festive guitars and a Latin flavored mid-tempo beat crafted by Rude Boyz, the production team behind "Chantaje." It couldn't come at a better time. The heat of the summer months is right around the corner, and what better way to sip Don Julio Real by the pool than with a melodic hit from Maluma? Unless Ricky Martin comes out with something by then, the answer is nothing. Listen below:

Expect a visual for the track any time now. Maluma shared a teaser of him in the shower teasing April 21. You'll have to use your imagination for now.

21 de 4bril ❌

A post shared by MALUMA (@maluma) on

We don't know much about Maluma's third studio album, but the Pretty Boy, Dirty Boy singer told ET earlier this month he hopes "that I can do it in Spanish and English," he revealed. "That's a really big step."

"I feel really grateful, because I didn't know that I had a lot of fans in the United States," he admitted. "It's just the beginning, but it feels really good knowing that people feel a connection with my music. It's incredible."

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

I can't at the song proposing a foursome sounding so beautiful :moorangu:

No, jk, the lyrics are actually about how him, his new girlfriend and his ex and her new boyfriend should all be happy.