We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Lana Del Rey Premieres Album Title Track “Lust For Life” Featuring The Weeknd: Listen

31 posts in this topic

I must say that this is the first time i am actually not impressed with her stuff. Love and Lust For Life both didnt amaze me like all her other stuff did... i hope the rest of her album gives me chills like all her other stuff. I hope she wont do any collabs anymore but im fine with The Weeknd. I dont care for his stuff but their voices fit really well. I hoped for more "Stargirl Interlude" stuff since that one was breathetaking.

1 hour ago, abandon06 said:

Its really good, but she aint snatching any wigs. 

THIS, all her songs are amazing, just not mainstream, is going to snatch my wig thats for sure

17 hours ago, abandon06 said:

Its really good, but she aint snatching any wigs. 

i honestly think she is tbh, the song didnt leave top 10 trending on youtube ever since the audio was released and its got 7 million views already :omg: 

1 hour ago, Dynasty said:

i honestly think she is tbh, the song didnt leave top 10 trending on youtube ever since the audio was released and its got 7 million views already :omg: 

Hopefully it puts her back on the map. I love her fist two albums. 

I love Lana since the start but these two new songs have been the first time I am not impressed with her work. (I was with Stargirl tho!!!) 

I am tired of pop music fans always bitching about the albums after Paradise. Just because it isnt (teen) pop doesnt mean its bad, i even prefer it over her first album because its more mature and less generic. Not that Lana was ever generic, but if something comes close to normal pop its probably her first album.