We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Kate Upton Performs Britney’s “Baby One More Time” On Lip Sync Battle: Watch

59 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Mystical78 said:

Like others said, I wish Kate danced more. Ricky's Footloose performance was great :bparty:

The uploader :grimace: has not made this video available in your country. 

2 minutes ago, falka said:

The uploader :grimace: has not made this video available in your country. 

Does this one work? It's just Kate's performance though

7 minutes ago, Mystical78 said:

Does this one work? It's just Kate's performance though

Yes, Thank You :wooney:

On 4/18/2017 at 3:28 PM, Born2Die said:

Ricky Martin fucked me when i was 17 in Miami. He's a verse bottom and doesn't last long. 

Ok, so what's his d*ck size? Does he know how to hit it good to make up for his lack of stamina? Is he freaky or vanilla? :mhmnod: C'mon, elaborate. That way we'll know if it's a lie or not.

6 hours ago, Mystical78 said:

Like others said, I wish Kate danced more. Ricky's Footloose performance was great :bparty:

Ricky was so fucking amazing. :yesplease: And he was so hot, his buttons popped off. :milkney:  I wish he'd dance more at his shows, though. That's the most dancing I've seen from him since the "Loaded" music video... In 2001. :byebitch: Shameful for someone with a BOY BAND origin.

And I love how happy he was during BOMT. He was feeling it almost as hard as Kate did. I really hope him and Britney do a song together eventually. :shake:

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Ricky was so fucking amazing. :yesplease: And he was so hot, his buttons popped off. :milkney:  I wish he'd dance more at his shows, though. That's the most dancing I've seen from him since the "Loaded" music video... In 2001. :byebitch: Shameful for someone with a BOY BAND origin.

And I love how happy he was during BOMT. He was feeling it almost as hard as Kate did. I really hope him and Britney do a song together eventually. :shake:

It'll be cool if they did a dance video together. Uggh just bring back the 90s :yesplease:

11 hours ago, Mystical78 said:

Whole performance doesn't look as bad I just really dislike crawling part which was shown in preview. 

On 4/22/2017 at 1:17 AM, Mystical78 said:

It'll be cool if they did a dance video together. Uggh just bring back the 90s :yesplease:

Give me a No Seas Cortes remix tbh :imcute: 

kates hot, but i feel like shes trying too hard. then again maybe thats what she was going for. anywho, Kaley Cuoco>>>>