We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
InTheZone4U

New to the board but a 'veteran' fan :)

I fell in love with BOMT the first time I heard it on the radio, my mother bought me the BOMT album on cassette... I played it all the time on my walkman (some members of this board will have to google that...)  :embarrassney:  

I literally followed every step that she made, back in the day with no social media you had to get your gossip from teen magazines... I made my mom buy me all of them every week lol

I lost interest when all the candid pics was of her walking barefoot or wearing dirty clothes, dirty hair, eating junk food... I didn't mind that she was living her life but in that moment she was so angry and fed up and sad that the papz were following her 24/7 but it didn't seem like she was doing anything or going that extra mile like most celebs to protect her privacy, the breakdown traumatized me. I fell back in love with her after I saw FTR and she said that she went out to party and drink and do whatever she could to not be home because her boys weren't there :crying1: she was hurting and everything made sense!

I haven't been following her as much as when I was a kid but when I heard MM last year wow I just loved it, it wasn't the typical Britney first single... Glory is my #2 fav album... ITZ is my number 1 , best Britney album ever! I remember in 2003... I literally listened to Brit's ITZ, Xtina's Stripped and JT's Justified every damn day.... because I grew up in the 'teen pop' phase... there's always that little part of me that wants Britney and Christina on top of the charts again but not in a rivalry way, more like a 'we runned the world once and we still can' way :carpoolney:

None of the females of the new generation has come close to what Britney did in her prime and I'm not even counting sales just performance wise, X factor wise Everything!

Can't wait for the 20th anniversary next year, I hope we get something big!!