We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Britney Announces Final Piece Of Me Shows

253 posts in this topic

OMG whaaaa?? i'm not getting my hopes up but i hope she stays out of vegas holy sh!t 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vegas limits her career so much. She's less relevant than she was 4 years ago. She needs to release new album in 2018 and go on a world tour, including the United States. More importantly, she needs great choreographers and she can't half-ass her performances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont get too excited. Like other people have said here it sounds like Larry is using this as a  negotiating tactic to get more money. Plus it sounds like if she did end up leaving PH that they wouldnt rule out signing another Vegas contract. Hopefully Brinny can handle the mega stress of moving theaters .25 miles down the strip :gloss:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, icona said:

Dont get too excited. Like other people have said here it sounds like Larry is using this as a  negotiating tactic to get more money. Plus it sounds like if she did end up leaving PH that they wouldnt rule out signing another Vegas contract. Hopefully Brinny can handle the mega stress of moving theaters .25 miles down the strip :gloss:

tumblr_ona34gX3Tg1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing news :) well for me. I couldn't go to Vegas, couldn't afford it. Hoping she does a world tour in the future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, danny1994 said:

80% for a 5,000 seat theater isn't that great. And she's had a few legs with only 75% sold.

True...but how many people have gone and seen her in the four years though...hundreds of thousands...thats impressive for her level of limited exposure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Army1 said:

True...but how many people have gone and seen her in the four years though...hundreds of thousands...thats impressive for her level of limited exposure

It is, but other residencies in vegas have been pulling off 90%, 95%, and even near 100. I guess as long as they're still making money they'll continue with it, but I feel like Britney could pull bigger audiences on tour instead of relying on people to travel to see her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, danny1994 said:

80% for a 5,000 seat theater isn't that great. And she's had a few legs with only 75% sold.

The residency is a flop, a tour is going flop, everything is going to flop. I think we should just leave her alone then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I should note that her slot machines are also leaving the casino. Idk about in Vegas but the ones in other states are being taken out for something else soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I should note that her slot machines are also leaving the casino. Idk about in Vegas but the ones in other states are being taken out for something else soon. 

Oh really? Good thing I went and played it last month lol! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Catalin said:

The residency is a flop, a tour is going flop, everything is going to flop. I think we should just leave her alone then

I actually don't think a tour would flop. You can only perform in once place for so long before demand starts going down. If she brings her show on the road, she'd pull bigger audiences.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe that this over Las Vegas after 4 years the show soo yes Britney Spears I am soo happy that you finally ending Las Vegas and you go on tour in this summer of 2017 so is the show is here 

i am so excited for the show I hope is new songs added in the show and new album is 

coming in summer of 2017 

go Britney Spears you are  the girl of pop music 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.