We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Britney Announces Final Piece Of Me Shows

253 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, danny1994 said:

So I'm confused. He's saying Vegas is possibility going forward, does this mean that Planet Hollywood didn't even offer an extension? I wouldn't be surprised with attendance dropping.

He said they were one of the possibilities, they've just decided to keep their options open by not renewing. 

I think he said that Vegas is a possibility going forward because at some point she will be back there, but for now it seems she's going to take a break from it tbh.......I think the mini tour this Summer is to see how she feels about touring and so right now they're keeping things open in case Britney may want to go on a full tour again. They may also want to test out how the B10 era goes without Vegas in the mix. 

9 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

They better the f**k not. It's her 20th anniversary and they need to go all out :nicki2:

She moving to Hawaii for her 20th anniversary :tiffanynod: expect the slayage 

She will celebrate her 20th anniversary going fishing with her whole family (and Sam if they still together by that time :saycheese:)

I was happy when Britney was enjoying POM, but's she's obviously over it. 2017ney is bored AF.

It's time to reinvent yourself Britney :queenflopga: 

Invest that hot body, 2016ney energy in a dance record and a world tour. You will slay, IDC what others might say :janet:

35 minutes ago, mathewlovesbritney said:

I can imagine them bringing the same show to a different theatre lmao

omg :moorangu:

41 minutes ago, mathewlovesbritney said:

I can imagine them bringing the same show to a different theatre lmao

"isn't this NEW theater beautiful?"

I hope she choose to have a break and record a perfect album next year + tour and maybe Superbowl.

I'm still sceptical. It's team Britney. They will find some other way to f**k her up. :sassybrit:

The way Larry announces things so randomly when interviewed when us fans speculate and ask her team for months makes me think that it's not that they are being secretive about the info about her career, it's that they make it up as they go along:byebitch: