We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Britney Announces Final Piece Of Me Shows

12 minutes ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

What's the point of ending Pom if they are gonna make other residencies :embarrassney:

If she will stay in Vegas but with a totally new show that's not a problem for me tbh

I also think she'll do like Celine. End the residency, release an album, world tour (perfect timing for her 20 years anniversary, milk it team Britney!), take a break. Release another album and then she'll be back in Vegas. Sounds like a perfect plan to me. :staysalty:

3 hours ago, supbrit said:

This is obviously a negotiating tactic on Larrys part. Britney definately likes being in vegas more than on the road, so if it were her choice she would keep a residency (while touring temporarily during breaks).

She's been with PH for 4 years..Larry definitely wants to get a pay raise by throwing out names of other venues in vegas to get PH to offer more than what they are currently paying her. It's kinda like he's threatening to leave PH if they don't increase her salary.  :queenriri:

or maybe they really have no idea on what's coming next. kinda like when Larry said Brit's not gonna release an album for a while and will just put singles out. Then Glory came lol.

1 hour ago, troubleguy said:

omg! i still haven't attend POM yet! when is the last show date, folks? :meltdown:

for now it's in September i think but from the report she'll extend till 31st December (her last show - EVER) :gobaby:

She will obviously announce new Las Vegas residency in mid 2018, for her 20th anniversary. She will finish POM this year, tour few dates so she could visit fans that can not come to her in Las Vegas, and then she will prepare new show.

Such a stupid decision in my opinion.

Instead of that she should realize 3rd single from Glory, perform it on BBMA and finish her residency this year.

Then she should take 2018 to reinvent her self, and her brand and attack with all forces with new material in late 2018, VMAs performances, promo, SuperBowl performance for 20th Anniversary, realise new album around SP and then World Tour.

But obviously she doesn't want to be in the spotlight or her team is full of imbeciles.

It's not as clear cut as I'd like "We're done with Vegas. No-more residencies. She doesn't like repeating herself" etc etc...

But THANK GOD it isn't "We're extending the same show until 2022. There will be a small revamp in 2018." 

So basically today is a good day :mybodyisready:

7 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

Rejoice people rejoice. They dont know what she wants to do next ; either new album, break or even tour. :mybodyisready:https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/spears-to-end-piece-of-me-in-december-but-is-the-show-really-over/

sorry if AP :milkney:

We know it's going to be 2013 2.0
A new record with just one - two single, a new multiple years spanning residency, some tv performances to keep us quiet and try to contain meltdowns.

At least that tragic mess called pom is going to end for good.

38 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

We know it's going to be 2013 2.0
A new record with just one - two single, a new multiple years spanning residency, some tv performances to keep us quiet and try to contain meltdowns.

At least that tragic mess called pom is going to end for good.

Well the worst thing that could happen is POM is extended, but at least now we know it's ending. I was a fan at first but seeing the same old thing for 4 years is really getting lame. And we can see that britney's bored with it too atm

This is good news, but I won't celebrate just yet. I have a feeling Britney could wind up back in Vegas :zoomzoom:

If she does, they better change the entire show 100%. No recycling :donewithit: But I'm praying to God she decides to do an album and tour instead :plzney:

Spoiler

Who am I fucking kidding, we're getting another Vegas show :overwhelm:

7 hours ago, danny1994 said:

So I'm confused. He's saying Vegas is possibility going forward, does this mean that Planet Hollywood didn't even offer an extension? I wouldn't be surprised with attendance dropping.

He said they were one of the possibilities, they've just decided to keep their options open by not renewing. 

I think he said that Vegas is a possibility going forward because at some point she will be back there, but for now it seems she's going to take a break from it tbh.......I think the mini tour this Summer is to see how she feels about touring and so right now they're keeping things open in case Britney may want to go on a full tour again. They may also want to test out how the B10 era goes without Vegas in the mix.