We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Britney Announces Final Piece Of Me Shows

But that does not mean Brit is finished in Vegas. I asked Rudolph about other venues similar in size and staging to Axis — including The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Park Theater and The Joint at the Hard Rock Hotel. All are in play.

“Anything is possible. We have made zero decisions,” he said. “We expect a lot of interest from all parties. Britney basically sells out every show, and she loves Las Vegas, she loves performing in Vegas, and Vegas is a possibility going forward.”

2 hours ago, AlienateNey said:

They better the f**k not. It's her 20th anniversary and they need to go all out :nicki2:

Yes! That's what I've been saying every day for a while. They better work out something amazing for her 20 year point. It's a big event, and not many artists make it to 20 years. She needs to go all out, new album or at least a banging hits collection. New products, promo  and a tour would be cool. 

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

So I'm confused. He's saying Vegas is possibility going forward, does this mean that Planet Hollywood didn't even offer an extension? I wouldn't be surprised with attendance dropping.

the article does say she sells out every night. I think they want another venue to be able and have an excuse to revamp the show

1 minute ago, 3isacharm said:

the article does say she sells out every night. I think they want another venue to be able and have an excuse to revamp the show

Of course Larry is going to say she sells out every night, he's her manager. Box office data says 20% of her tickets are unsold and hasn't sold out a show in years. That's not good.

11 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Of course Larry is going to say she sells out every night, he's her manager. Box office data says 20% of her tickets are unsold and hasn't sold out a show in years. That's not good.m

She has sold  80% or more of her shows over the course of 4 years and the show is stale af by now. She sells amazingly well

8 minutes ago, Starburst said:

She has sold  80% or more of her shows over the course of 4 years and the show is stale af by now. She sells amazingly well

THIS.  80% , even wedneysday like wtf , those are amazing numbers.  

This is obviously a negotiating tactic on Larrys part. Britney definately likes being in vegas more than on the road, so if it were her choice she would keep a residency (while touring temporarily during breaks).

She's been with PH for 4 years..Larry definitely wants to get a pay raise by throwing out names of other venues in vegas to get PH to offer more than what they are currently paying her. It's kinda like he's threatening to leave PH if they don't increase her salary.  :queenriri:

2 hours ago, AlienateNey said:

He said they still dont know what's next; she might take a break, back to LA and record new album or even tour. I hope they're smart and stop fucking vegas for good. 

She will have a baby... :angietea:

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

80% for a 5,000 seat theater isn't that great. And she's had a few legs with only 75% sold.

Except it is when you have competition such as Mariah Carey, Cher, Bruno Mars, Backstreet Boys, JLO, Celine Dion, Elton John, etc.

There's a lot of options (with actual live singing.. to an extent :moorangu:) yet people still go to see Britney. She's still very much a crowd pleaser.

1 hour ago, Girl On The Moon said:

But that does not mean Brit is finished in Vegas. I asked Rudolph about other venues similar in size and staging to Axis — including The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Park Theater and The Joint at the Hard Rock Hotel. All are in play.

“Anything is possible. We have made zero decisions,” he said. “We expect a lot of interest from all parties. Britney basically sells out every show, and she loves Las Vegas, she loves performing in Vegas, and Vegas is a possibility going forward.”

:decisions:

54 minutes ago, Britneyqueenslays said:

she retiring :meltdown:

or having a baby   :weirdmeout:

retiring no... she's still young but having a baby, I'm sure about it :ponderney: