We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Britney Announces Final Piece Of Me Shows

253 posts in this topic

Vegas was amazing for her and it changed her and she built her confidence back and she became Britney again. So you Haters can relax 

I loved Vegas. It's exiciting she wants to tour again and hopefully she will consider the Super Bowl and a new single with a new album :hipney:

35 minutes ago, Dirty Boy said:

“We expect a lot of interest from all parties. Britney basically sells out every show, and she loves Las Vegas, she loves performing in Vegas, and Vegas is a possibility going forward"

POM is ending alright, but this doesn't sound like the end of Vegas residencies :meltdown:

Well I mean duh, I think she'll pull like a Celine and Shania where she'll take a few years off release some music and tour then eventually return to vegas with a new show! 

I think she's pulling a Shania, Cher, Celine, etc.

She's ending POM, new album, possible world tour (I think her last if it doesn't do that well) and then goes back to Vegas with a new show and a new theater too.

“We are done with this show, and our next move is undecided,” Rudolph said Friday. “We are still talking with Caesars Entertainment and other interested parties in Las Vegas.”

But that does not mean Brit is finished in Vegas. I asked Rudolph about other venues similar in size and staging to Axis — including The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Park Theater and The Joint at the Hard Rock Hotel. All are in play.

“Anything is possible. We have made zero decisions,” he said. “We expect a lot of interest from all parties. Britney basically sells out every show, and she loves Las Vegas, she loves performing in Vegas, and Vegas is a possibility going forward.”

10 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I think she's pulling a Shania, Cher, Celine, etc.

She's ending POM, new album, possible world tour (I think her last if it doesn't do that well) and then goes back to Vegas with a new show and a new theater too.

I could imagine this happening, too, tbh. :nynod:  

If Pom finishes this year then what is the purpose of her world tour, clearly she would not need to promote the dates that are missing from her residence. I am afraid that she will retire forever.

Don't cryyyyy cryyyy cryyyy  don't cryyyy:nydisgust:

16 minutes ago, Jayney said:

If Pom finishes this year then what is the purpose of her world tour, clearly she would not need to promote the dates that are missing from her residence. I am afraid that she will retire forever.

Don't cryyyyy cryyyy cryyyy  don't cryyyy:nydisgust:

The tour could be like a test to see if people still want to see her. And the sold out dates has proved it so they may end the Vegas, take a lil break, new album and boom world tour

I have mixed feelings if they dont extend it tbh... i mean as long as shes there i can save up and go see her... but if shes not then we dont know when shes touring again or anything, but ofc i would love the idea of her going around the world but yeah...  :idkney:

3 minutes ago, Melinda said:

I have mixed feelings if they dont extend it tbh... i mean as long as shes there i can save up and go see her... but if shes not then we dont know when shes touring again or anything, but ofc i would love the idea of her going around the world but yeah...  :idkney:

I think that's the idea- they want to announce this now to end things with a bang, as far as sales, by allowing consumers to think, "I better go see her now because idk when she will be on stage again." 

2 hours ago, AlienateNey said:

He said they still dont know what's next; she might take a break, back to LA and record new album or even tour. I hope they're smart and stop fucking vegas for good. 

They need to do one or two true eras and then Britney can go back to Vegas and just retire.