We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JamesExhale

Michelle Branch Finally Realizes She Was A Total Creep In The 'Everywhere' Video

12 posts in this topic

Let's take a walk down memory lane.

Bonus points to her for being a good sport.

Michelle Branch is back with Hopeless Romantic, her first album in 14 years, and the 33-year-old singer/songwriter has been making the rounds to promote the comeback record. One of those pit stops included a visit to MTV News, where the "anti-Britney" of the "TRL" generation rewatched the clip to her 2001 smash, "Everywhere," and it was all sorts of amazing.

In case you don’t remember, "Everywhere" featured Branch peeping out the window at her crush, who lived across the street. Sure, he was hot and all, but looking back at the Liz Friedlander-directed clip, the singer realized that she was being a total creep.

"No one's ever mentioned, like, I'm stalking someone in this video," she jokingly said. "That's actually what I'm doing. I'm, like, being a creep."

Branch went on to explain how she dealt with her rise to fame at such a young age. "It was great because it was exhausting and I was young enough that nothing could really faze me," Branch explained. "It was just go, go, go. I was traveling a lot. I literally toured the world before I was old enough to drink, which also was handy when I went to foreign countries and I was able to drink. It was just a wild ride."

It was a ride that we (and the rest of the 2001 pop audience) enjoyed so much that the video for "Everywhere" won the MTV Viewer's Choice VMA in 2002. Scroll down below to walk memory lane with Michelle Branch!

How much did you love Michelle Branch’s "Everywhere"? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Wow she really looks completely different. White women age drastically!! Meanwhile Beyoncé is about to twerk in her next video and she's almost 40. 

3 hours ago, John0164 said:

Wow she really looks completely different. White women age drastically!! Meanwhile Beyoncé is about to twerk in her next video and she's almost 40. 

Christie Brinkley says hi.

On 4/8/2017 at 10:35 AM, John0164 said:

Wtf are you on about she looks good! 

I was listening to "All You Wanted" the other day wondering whatever happened to her lol

She looks great actually ! I didn't know she released a new album, must check it out

On 4/9/2017 at 2:52 AM, Slave4Brit88 said:

Wtf are you on about she looks good! 

Yea she's looking OK. But I never said she didn't.... read what I typed and try again. 

11 hours ago, John0164 said:

Yea she's looking OK. But I never said she didn't.... read what I typed and try again. 

Her face literally looks the same to me.. just a little older. And not like AGED, just older... wtf. :ponderney: Beyonce looks completely different and sounds different from her youth should we mention that. Beyonce better be careful with the twerking though.. I've always been worried she's going to end up throwing out her hip one day.  Her bone health has nothing to do with skin color btw.

6087cc732bc2fb6c8d1e5b42347d85d1.jpg
Beyonce-1481032782-640x960.jpg

Like literally the same kind of transformation as Michelle Branch.. bright eyed, glorious skinned, slim faced young women in their youth and then a decade later  they look a bit older, their skin is duller with lines and their features change slightly.

a1134michelle-branch.jpgimage.jpg"
Literally she looks like the same person... :weirdmeout:

On 4/7/2017 at 8:35 PM, John0164 said:

She... Looks exactly the same tho, just slightly older... as she is :beynah:

Beyonce has aged just the same as Michelle, too. I would actually argue Beyonce isn't aging well compared to how black women typically age. Proof is in the post above.. 

On 4/11/2017 at 1:16 AM, Justney said:

Her face literally looks the same to me.. just a little older. And not like AGED, just older... wtf. :ponderney: Beyonce looks completely different and sounds different from her youth should we mention that. Beyonce better be careful with the twerking though.. I've always been worried she's going to end up throwing out her hip one day.  Her bone health has nothing to do with skin color btw.

6087cc732bc2fb6c8d1e5b42347d85d1.jpg
Beyonce-1481032782-640x960.jpg

Like literally the same kind of transformation as Michelle Branch.. bright eyed, glorious skinned, slim faced young women in their youth and then a decade later  they look a bit older, their skin is duller with lines and their features change slightly.

a1134michelle-branch.jpgimage.jpg"
Literally she looks like the same person... :weirdmeout:

Ur pics show Beyoncé looking the same with different makeup and still has some perky ass tiddies... meanwhile if I didn't know the second pic of Michelle was her I wouldn't know who the hell that is!!!

22 hours ago, John0164 said:

Ur pics show Beyoncé looking the same with different makeup and still has some perky ass tiddies... meanwhile if I didn't know the second pic of Michelle was her I wouldn't know who the hell that is!!!

You sound blind af dude. Beyonce looks aged. I can't with you fucking beyhive who think she's so perfect in every single fucking thing she does. She's human and honestly that should be acceptable. Her face in that pic is bloated compared to her younger picture, she has make up on so youre not going to see how she really is looking skin wise but it's certainly lost the glow she had when she was in her 20's, she seems to have some lines here and there... which is NORMAL. Also...why the f**k do you keep bringing up other dumb sh!t.. her boobs and her twerking? Like I said, her bones and whatnot have NOTHING to do with race and  Michelle's boobs aren't even in the picture AND correctme if I'm wrong but pretty sure they were small to begin with so I'm sure she's not having saggy tits now.. So what are you on about? :ponderney: For some reason people like you have to make it all about race all the time. It's okay for Beyonce to look aged and to admit it, she's still a beautiful woman and she does look great. Michelle also looks exactly like herself and appropriately aged... where are all these heavy wrinkles and different features you're implying she has? Both women look fine and their age.. The only one who looks different and badly aged these days is Britney sadly, even though she too is still beautiful, but for f**k sake there was no reason to bring up Beyonce in a thread about Michelle or better yet race baiting at all.

Let's not forget about these pics tho:
beyounce_2-630x472.jpg
BeyonceLeakedUnitedImages_1_that1960chic

On 11/04/2017 at 3:40 AM, John0164 said:

You said 'white women age drastically' while talking about her...and that's not supposed to be bad? Lol ok then...