We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
reecejwilson

Hey!

I'm really new here so hey, I'm from Glasgow, Scotland. 

I'm 17 and I've been a HUGE Britney fan since womanizer came out when I was 8 and I'd binge watch the music video lol. 

I was so incredibly lucky to get the chance to visit Vegas and see POM back in September (my mother bought me tickets!). I'll always remember that night. 

Also I've noticed that people use this dying monkey pic and I have no idea how to insert it whenever I want to reply to something lol :forkit:

Hello welcome to Exhale. :omgreallyney: I love Scottish accents even though sometimes they're a bit hard to understand. The "dying monkey" is the :orangu: emote. You can find it in the emote section. Click categories, emoticons, and scroll all the way down.

A lot of Scottish is really hard to understand but people love it, I guess I like to think that I speak normally and clearly to everyone hahaha! But yeah, a lot of Scottish people have their own slang - the most known slang is that some people here say ''naw'' instead of no and ''aye'' instead of yes :giggleney:

:orangu: omg found it