We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Britney's World Tour Will Make Stops In Tel Aviv And Manila This Summer

britney-pieceofme-rumors.jpg

Britney will literally sneak away to the Philippines this summer.

Yesterday, news broke Britney had plans to take Piece Of Me on a world tour this summer, and a day later two cities have confirmed the princess of pop will perform there. That includes a show at the SM Mall of Asia Arena in Manila, the capital of the Philippines, on June 15, as well as another at Hayarkon Park in Tel Aviv, Israel, on July 3.

Britney shared the Manila date on her official Facebook page. “Excited to be performing in Manila this summer!,” she wrote. “Ticket son sale 05.04.17”

britney-fb-manila.jpgbritney-fb-manila2.jpg

There was even a press conference in Tel Aviv this morning:

Here's the seating chart at Hayarkon Park:

tel-aviv-seating-chart.jpg

More dates are expected to be announced. The news comes on the heels of a report from the Las Vegas Sun's Robin Leach. He claims a source informed him that it is "99.9% percent certain that she will stay in Las Vegas." He mentions the Tel Aviv show date, but adds as of now there is "no confirmation from her California agents, and no official contracts have reportedly been signed." He adds Live Nation’s Bluestone Group in Israel says an official announcement will be made this week.

A Piece Of Me world tour is the new thing!

Are YOU going? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Here are some of the dates confirmed for the Britney Live In Concert World Tour:

Manila, Philippines - June 15th, 2017 (Mall of Asia Arena - 20 K) https://www.facebook.com/events/1693728290924286/?acontext={"source"%3A5%2C"page_id_source"%3A39677118233%2C"action_history"%3A[{"surface"%3A"page"%2C"mechanism"%3A"main_list"%2C"extra_data"%3A"{\"page_id\"%3A39677118233%2C\"tour_id\"%3Anull}"}]%2C"has_source"%3Atrue}

Tel Aviv, Israel - July 3th, 2017 (Hayarkon Park - 100 K) http://www.tmisrael.co.il/event/BRS01/ALL/en#

Will update soon.

I'm starting to wonder why everything just says "Britney" live in concert...it slightly leads me to believe this may not just be POM on the road. Otherwise wouldn't they have just called it Britney: Piece of Me? I feel like this is a placeholder image until they announce the tour and the name of the tour. 

I highly doubt it, but it would make sense since they're not bringing the bigger props, and for what we saw in UK, she's most likely not performing Everytime or I Love Rock 'N' Roll, so at least there is space for two more songs. But knowing them, they'll just make the show shorter and simpler.

9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I highly doubt it, but it would make sense since they're not bringing the bigger props, and for what we saw in UK, she's most likely not performing Everytime or I Love Rock 'N' Roll, so at least there is space for two more songs. But knowing them, they'll just make the show shorter and simpler.

They better add lots of new songs