We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Listen To A Bit Of A New Robyn Song Titled "Honey"

8 posts in this topic

So sweet.

So sweet.

We don't get news on Robyn very often, but March has been kind to us. At London's O2 Academy Brixton last week, the pop star joined The xx for a special live collaboration of her famed 2007 mega-hit, "With Every Heartbeat." Then during a new episode of Girls last night (March 19), one of her new tunes reportedly titled "Honey" played during the episode.

The clip was ripped from the show, so there's a bit of dialogue scattered throughout Robyn's singing.

“Get your honey," she sings over a pulsating electro great. "In every color and every shape. All the swirly patterns they make.”

It's not the way I wanted to consume new music from the Swedish songstress, but it's something.

Listen:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Sounds like a typical good/filler Robyn track. Weird they would include a song on a show without any form of official release, tho 

I'm so ready for this. I thought it sounded like her last night, but Shazam wasn't working, then the news came out that it was in fact her. It sounds really good, imo. 

literally sounds so amazingly good! I can't wait for new music not just a feature or collab from her like with Royksopp, La Bagatelle Magique or Mr. Tophat :lessons: