We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Via Infinito

My boyfriend just puked listening to Chained To The Rhythm

10 posts in this topic

I kid you not

:weirdmeout:

we came back from dinner and he got sick from the food. He wanted to throw up, so he went on Spotify and played chained to the rhythm and i was like but i thought u hate the song

and hes like yah thats why i play it, and proceeds to puke everything out in the toilet with all the gagging while CTTR plays in the background...

:lostney:

I heard it at a party last friday and puked when I woke up the day after 

It could not have been the alcohol I swear

tiffany_pollard_4.gif?w=400

Puked To The Rhythm IS real

When Ooh La La won an award for making ppl smile, CTTR should win just that award - for making ppl puke.

I puke when I see Katy perrys face. I will never understand why people think she's hot. Okay she's a white girl with big blue eyes and dyed her hair black to look edgy? And? She looks like another Zoey Dischanel and Amy Lee. 

9 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

I puke when I see Katy perrys face. I will never understand why people think she's hot. Okay she's a white girl with big blue eyes and dyed her hair black to look edgy? And? She looks like another Zoey Dischanel and Amy Lee. 

large.jpgKaty Pore

29dz21y.gif

4 hours ago, Britneybbhmm said:

large.jpgKaty Pore

29dz21y.gif

She's the definition of a catfish. She looks okay in HD pictures but up close she has the skin of a 50 year old. No wonder she gets botox now. No one better quote me and drag Britney into this. Britney without makeup is prettier than katy without makeup.