We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Listen To A Teaser Of Katy Perry's Sexual Song "Bon Appétit"

17 posts in this topic

Hungry?

Hungry?

Katy Perry is describing this era as "purposeful pop." Her lead single "Chained To The Rhythm" is a response to the world's tumultuous social and political climate. She told E! News at the Grammys last month all of her songs "have always had layers to them, never one-dimensional." She added, "I think I used to be the queen of innuendo and I woke up a little bit more, educated myself a little bit more. Obviously I don't know all the answers, and maybe I'm a little bit more the queen of subtext."

The album has "a wide range of feelings and emotions and I just feel a little bit more conscious than I ever have."

But the pop star we grew up with was all about cotton candy fantasies and squirting whip cream from her breasts. Where's that Katy Perry? Rest assured... she's there. "You're going to have some of that good 'ol Katy Perry, fluffy stuff that you love so much," she continued, including on a "pretty sexual" song called "Bon Appétit."

Perry shared a preview of the song in an Instagram story today. From the mini-clip, it's got that light-hearted party vibe Katy Kats are kraving. Listen to the latest bite-sized teaser below:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

This is the best preview I've heard from the new album it doesn't sound basic like that Deja Vu song and Chained. Hopefully this is the next single.:yaknow:

Sounds promosing tbh, this is literally the only album by Katy Perry im looking forward to :BBMAney: 

i normally despise her but im loving the snippets shes teasing us with, seems like im gonna be boping to the album, hate this fact tho :mhm: 

I honestly hope her new album is good, chained is okay, but this snippet sounds better, I only like (and own) her first album, hoping this one will be good and I can buy her new music 

i dn what it is, but all her promo images are always sooooo lame.

i dn if i just dislike her that much but they never come off as effortless and authentic. it's try hard and fake.

ariana grande, miley cyrus, rihanna, literally every other pop gal they do great photoshoots. and then i see katy perrys and im just like ugh i cant even look atchu. 

I don't care to hear anything else from her, tbh.  This album sounds like it is going to be horrible.  I was kinda hoping she would come out with something good but sounds like she is trash without Dr. Luke.