We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Drake Drops 'More Life' Playlist: Listen

Drake and chill.

Drake and chill.

On Saturday, March 18, Drake unleashed his highly-anticipated project onto Apple Music; he first premiered each song on OVOSOUND Radio. The playlist was expected to debut in December, but Drizzy threw several delays at us."The style in which it’s being put together is based on the concept of OVO Sound Radio. It’s almost like a radio show," he said. “I basically asked myself, 'What if I did it like OVO Sound Radio, but every song was a new Drake song?' It’s more like an evolution of a mixtape. After Views, I was inspired and I wanted to keep the music going and get people inspired.”

OVO Sound producer Nineteen85 told Billboard that the project features a heap of artists. "More Life is interesting because this is [Drake] right on the peak of his biggest project yet [with Views], doing his biggest tour, and still having so many good ideas that he just wants to put out without making it a big ordeal," he explains. "That's why he's trying to call it a playlist because he has a bunch of people in a space, hanging out... He's so aware of what everybody else is doing musically that he likes to introduce new music and new artists to the rest of the world.”

Of More Life, Drake said: "This project is just a celebration of the fact that we're still here — still going." It features Kanye West, Travis Scott, 2 Chainz, Young Thug, PARTYNEXTDOOR, Black Coffee & Jorja Smith and Giggs.

Stream below:

Thoughts on new Drake? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

22 hours ago, BraveGraphics said:

Where is that J.Lo collab though :meltdown:

i was so curious to hear that track!!! im disappointed to see no jlo..