We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Troy Pes – "Lo Siento": BreatheHeavy Premiere

10 posts in this topic

All night long.

All night long.

Troy Pes is Insta famous. Snapping selfies in precarious places helped the Sydney-based, Venezuelan-born entrepreneur amass nearly 300K followers on the social platform. His audience is an important ingredient that could launch the 26-year-old into a bonafide recording artist territory, and it begins today with the premiere of his new song "Lo Siento."

"I have always been amazed by how much music can influence people moods and feelings and of course, how it can make you get up and dance," Pes tells BreatheHeavy.com, adding Major Lazer and Maluma also inspired the sound (though he's a loyal fan of Britney Spears and Lana Del Rey, cause who isn't?). "My first single is dedicated to my roots... so I wanted to write and create a song that acknowledges this and associates my music with my background."
“que tu, que yo, que no / que yo, que tu, que si”

The Mr. ES-produced track blends reggaeton with tropical house influences to create an infectious dancehall beat. Allow this handsome devil to kick your weekend off right.

Watch the lyric video for "Lo Siento" below:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

First let me say, I love the inclusion of featuring different languages and genres on Breatheheavy. Aside from that....

Im sick of instagram and youtube famous people trying to become singers. They usually dont have natural talent and rely too much on autotune. This dude isnt the worst I've heard but he is definitely not any good. I hope he's not shelling out good money for this failed attempt into music. 

*he looks much older than 26

Tottally support sth different and new.

BUT unfortunately: If I see one more time Jordan putting that kind of shitty Z-LIST music on main page - I swear I will stop visiting Breathhehevy. 

:weirdmeout:

HE IS A HOTTIE... AND ALSO A BRITNEY'S FAN, THAT'S GREAT! IT'S GOOD TO SEE OTHER ARTISTS POST HERE... U ALWAYS POST ABOUT  THE SAME ARTISTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. LET'S SUPPORT NEW TALENTS! 

I follow this guy on IG.... he's full of himself. The beat sounds very outdated and his voice is bland. He really has no talent... but thanks for promoting this Jordan. If this is your taste in music then.... :beysip:

Complete and utter certified mess would be an understatement to describe this video. Is there an equivalent to 'creme de la ceme' but in the opposite way, obviously?

wtf is wrong with you Jordan :orangu: do you even realize this dude cant sing for sh!t? :gloria: he literally has absolutely 0% talent in him :orangu: he is a typical insta famous person who is full of himself and is convinced hes the most gorgeous man alive while theres literally MILLIONS exact examples like him on instagram :gloria: Just stop this mess, this song is cancerous and horrible