We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Nicki Minaj's New Songs Dominate The iTunes Top Songs Chart

23 posts in this topic

She also issues a warning.

Nicki Minaj is back on top.

She released a "3-pack" of singles Thursday night: “No Frauds” featuring Lil Wayne And Drake, “Changed It” featuring Lil Wayne and “Regret In Your Tears,” all of which land in the Top 5 on iTunes currently.

At the time of posting, the Rap Queen's Remy Ma clap back "No Frauds" secured the No. 1 position, knocking Ed Sheeran's "Shape Of You" to No. 2. Her solo song, "Regret In Your Tears," rolls in at No. 3 and "Changed It" follows at No. 4.

Nicki is hyper aware she's about to break her tie with Aretha Franklin for most hits on the Hot 100 among women. She also issued a warning to Remy Ma. "Great diss records are FACTS," she said. "But here @ Young Money, we don't do diss records, we drop HIT RECORDS & diss u ON them. I got a bunch more on cock. Pauz. The greats took 3months to respond to diss records. Queens don't move on peasant time. Queens shut down Paris, then drop hits on #QueenTime." See her new IG posts below:

?

A post shared by Nicki Minaj (@nickiminaj) on

♥️ my fans.... ?♥️? broke another record today b/c of u guys.

Thank you guys!!!! ???? #NoFrauds #ChangedIt #RegretInYourTears ???♥️

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

SO fucking awesome. Remy is just a basic ass bitch and bitter because Nicki doesn't f**k with her like she wishes. Nicki's verse on Make Love could've been aimed at anyone, Remy just thought the size 6 shoe fit her giant ogre feet and made that whack ass diss - which just talked about nicki doing drugs and plastic surgery, so tf what.  :ririshade2:

So commercial success is how you win rap battles nowadays?? Really? And have it be a popish song with two features? Y'all need to go back and focus on the lyrics and the bars they spitting!!! I respect both ladies but it's obvious who won the RAAAAAP Battle! 

49 minutes ago, Mexwero said:

So commercial success is how you win rap battles nowadays?? Really? And have it be a popish song with two features? Y'all need to go back and focus on the lyrics and the bars they spitting!!! I respect both ladies but it's obvious who won the RAAAAAP Battle! 

Stop living on the past. Nicki just won and deal with it. 

1 hour ago, Style. said:

Stop living on the past. Nicki just won and deal with it. 

Lmao! Living in what past? Isn't it the same now? Shouldn't quality always win? I'm not here trying to convince anyone on who won, just putting my two cents! And PS: just for the record it's : "...living IN the past, not ON!" if you're going to come for me, at least know how to use your prepositions correctly. Kisses! 

The people praising Nicki you do realize she's the joke of the internet right!? It took her 2 weeks for that clap back if you call it that which she needed drake and Wayne for. No doubt she we'll sell mad copies that's cause all the pre teen white girls and homos (except this homo) think Nicki is legit. That's not hip hop that's not how you handle a beef. Where are barz at? Sorry she got bodied! She takes a big L on this one. 

4 hours ago, Mexwero said:

Fucking thank you!!! The only people praising her songs are her diehard fans who clearly have no idea about rap battles.!!

Cupcakke has done stole Nicki's place in my heart... Nicki has been lame since she was on American Idol, anyways

2 hours ago, Tjcerveny said:

The people praising Nicki you do realize she's the joke of the internet right!? It took her 2 weeks for that clap back if you call it that which she needed drake and Wayne for. No doubt she we'll sell mad copies that's cause all the pre teen white girls and homos (except this homo) think Nicki is legit. That's not hip hop that's not how you handle a beef. Where are barz at? Sorry she got bodied! She takes a big L on this one. 

Laugh my fucking ass offffff. The joke of the internet right? She can't rap , right? She's fake right? Pause on that BS , Nicki has haters just like any icon has. Twitter is pretty split in the middle on it so I wouldn't say that. But OBVIOUSLY she's not a joke if she has the number one song on iTunes and 3 of the top 5 positions. If that's what being a joke is I want a part of it. This is called winning son. Just because you hate her doesn't mean anything. Millions of people love her and she is in HELlA control of her fame. She knows what she's doing and she slays at it. Remy will hear this record throughout the summer and remy will either continue to gain press from talking about Nicki OR fade in obscurity like the album she dropped 3 weeks ago. If remy won this beef where are her fans gunning for her buying her albums, stanning her? It's because she doesn't have fans. Nicki just has HATERS

2 hours ago, Tjcerveny said:

I think you just mentioned probably one of the reason. There are 2 kinds of people in the world, one that know hip-hop and the one that don't.
As in Hip-hop, I don't think this is a crappy clap back.
(Honestly, she doesn't really have that many killer verses after she "killed" Roman.)
(But on the other hand, I think it's difficult for Nicki to diss Remy back since she's been in jail forever... nothing to dig.)

But for pop fans, they don't care about rap battle. They just want a good tune to enjoy, to see "the Queen" throw her weight around.
And one of the key factor the set Nicki apart from other rapper is her incredible ability to crossover to pop audience.
So she must do the calculation on which group of people she need to please the most.
And according to the news they posed here, she's going pop this time. So.:plzexplain:

9 hours ago, Tjcerveny said:

from whom? a non existent bitch? Remy Ma is on the fucking news just because she aimed to diss THE QUEEN O' RAP! :rihclap:

Try hard, sweetie, you and @button stay pressed! Look up to the charts #NOFRAUDS in your fucking eyes! 

12 hours ago, alain0227 said:

I think you just mentioned probably one of the reason. There are 2 kinds of people in the world, one that know hip-hop and the one that don't.
As in Hip-hop, I don't think this is a crappy clap back.
(Honestly, she doesn't really have that many killer verses after she "killed" Roman.)
(But on the other hand, I think it's difficult for Nicki to diss Remy back since she's been in jail forever... nothing to dig.)

But for pop fans, they don't care about rap battle. They just want a good tune to enjoy, to see "the Queen" throw her weight around.
And one of the key factor the set Nicki apart from other rapper is her incredible ability to crossover to pop audience.
So she must do the calculation on which group of people she need to please the most.
And according to the news they posed here, she's going pop this time. So.:plzexplain:

Of course she would be going pop because the hip hop crowd is not here for her

On 3/10/2017 at 2:31 PM, shinobu said:

SO fucking awesome. Remy is just a basic ass bitch and bitter because Nicki doesn't f**k with her like she wishes. Nicki's verse on Make Love could've been aimed at anyone, Remy just thought the size 6 shoe fit her gaint ogre feet and made that whack ass diss - which just talked about nicki doing drugs and plastic surgery, so tf what.  :ririshade2:

Omg this is perfection!!!:plzney:

Remy man will become irrelevant again after this fades away and nicki was smart for not going in so hard because she doesn't want any of her name to be associated directly to remy man.

21 hours ago, Tjcerveny said:

how did she get bodied? if anything she's only getting praised for clocking the biggest female in rap so far - her disses were fucking whack, and were based off of plastic surgery allegations and dumb sh!t like rumors. Nothing in her song were facts, it seems like a desperate call for attention all bc she thought nicki was talking about her lmaoooo :byebitch: