We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Ed Sheeran Calls Taylor Swift "The Most Famous Woman In The World"

Beyonce, Hillary Clinton, Britney Spears, Oprah Winfrey, Madonna and J.K. Rowling say hi.

Beyonce, Hillary Clinton, Britney Spears, Oprah Winfrey, Madonna, Kate Middleton, Lady Gaga and J.K. Rowling say hi.

Ed Sheeran gave all types of juicy quotes in his cover story for Rolling Stone. The "New Man" singer is currently writing songs for a boy band he's creating, comments on Justin Bieber's sobriety, handling fame and sleeping with one of Taylor Swift's squad members. Speaking of Tay Tay, Ed and her trade niceties.

Swift says of her relationship with Sheeran, "we've gotten matching Scottish folds, made each other arts and crafts Christmas presents, vacationed with our families, and had each other's backs." She adds: "he is the James Taylor to my Carole King and I can't imagine a time when he wouldn't be."

Ed feels the same, telling RS he imagines them doing a stadium tour together one day. "She would be there if everything ended for me," Sheeran says. "Taylor is kind of an anomaly in that sense." He also comments on the persistent bashing the 1989 singer gets in the press on a daily basis: "She's omnipresent because she's the most famous woman in the world, so she can't make the decision to not be in the press. I always stick up for Taylor."

Do you agree? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

I honestly can't stand him, but maybe that's his marketing strategy? :mhmsureny: To make outrageous claims and hope they get enough attention to make people possibly interested in his music? :weusay: I originally thought he had some artistic talent but now it just seems like he's a trend-hopper. :sofedup:

4 hours ago, RATCHET❤ said:

"Beyonce" and the first name in the list...?

Pretty annoying Britney isn't #1 in this website anymore. 

why doesn't jordan hire any britney fans as writers

16 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Beyonce, Hillary Clinton, Britney Spears, Oprah Winfrey, Madonna and J.K. Rowling say hi.

Jordan's spilling some good tea today :wannadie:  Good and probably true

14 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Taylor is the most famous woman in the world? How about...

tumblr_nkgrjfJxVO1rnb39bo1_r1_500.gif

I know right? Maybe she's more know by younger people (but even that i doubt) but EVERY generation since the 80s know Madonna. And the older ones too, as they always complaint about her.

56 minutes ago, GodBritneyyy said:

I know right? Maybe she's more know by younger people (but even that i doubt) but EVERY generation since the 80s know Madonna. And the older ones too, as they always complaint about her.

I agree with everything you say. The longevity of Madonna's career and brand is amazing. 

She's still known by the younger generation despite being over 30 years into her career.

Taylor is 10 years into hers and, if you ask me, she's already "fading". One can hope she will go away completly and take her stupud squad with her. :plzney:

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

I agree with everything you say. The longevity of Madonna's career and brand is amazing. :britstare11:

She's still known by the younger generation despite being over 30 years into her career.

Taylor is 10 years into hers and, if you ask me, she's already "fading". One can hope she will go away completly and take her stupud squad with her. :plzney:

How is Taylor fading? I dislike her but she and Beyoncé are the It right now.

I bet her next album bad or good will still pull in 1 million first week.

She doesn't deserve any of it 

8 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

How is Taylor fading? I dislike her but she and Beyoncé are the It right now.

I bet her next album bad or good will still pull in 1 million first week.

She doesn't deserve any of it 

I meant in terms of approval by the GP not sales or popularity. I should have been a bit clearer.

The #KimExposedTaylorParty and not saying anything about the Women's March despite being a "feminist" didn't exactly do wonders with her reputation with the GP.

I don't think she's gonna sell 1 million in her first-week. I still think she's gonna sell big (vomits) but I don't think she's gonna top 1989.

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

I meant in terms of approval by the GP not sales or popularity. I should have been a bit clearer.

The #KimExposedTaylorParty and not saying anything about the Women's March despite being a "feminist" didn't exactly do wonders with her reputation with the GP.

I don't think she's gonna sell 1 million in her first-week. I still think she's gonna sell big (vomits) but I don't think she's gonna top 1989.

That's what I said about Red. I didn't think she could have a bigger era than that but she did. She will easily pull 1 million. 

She still has her huge fanbase. 

Yeah it was a bad look but overall ppl will look past it for good bops and frankly I don't see her thunder dying out unless she changes her image. Which she just cares about the fame. 

In all reality Britney would have done better (she did great but you know)  if she stayed pure pop with Britney but then we wouldn't have iconic moments. 

I don't think Taylor will ever take that chance. 

15 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

That's what I said about Red. I didn't think she could have a bigger era than that but she did. She will easily pull 1 million. 

She still has her huge fanbase. 

Yeah it was a bad look but overall ppl will look past it for good bops and frankly I don't see her thunder dying out unless she changes her image. Which she just cares about the fame. 

In all reality Britney would have done better (she did great but you know)  if she stayed pure pop with Britney but then we wouldn't have iconic moments. 

I don't think Taylor will ever take that chance. 

I don't get why she's so huge now. She can't sing and she can't dance. Her music is basic and uninspiring (as you would expect from Max Martin).

Say what you want about Britney's voice but she is (or was) an amazing dancer and was experimenting with different sounds and producers by her 4th album. Meanwhile, Taylor is still writing songs for 5-year olds about her ex-boyfriends.

But I guess every generation gets the pop star they deserve.