We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JessicaPetterson

Meghan Trainor Gets Sporty In "I'm A Lady" Music Video

10 posts in this topic

She's a lady.

Meghan Trainor is back with her latest girl power themed bop, "I'm A Lady."

The video sees Trainor sharing the spotlight with a bevy of female athletes, while decked out in football gear and tiaras. There's also no shortage of cutesy, up-close and personal glamour shots.

It's familiar territory for Meghan, who has addressed similar themes in her music many times before...to decidedly mixed reactions from the public. The 23-year-old credited her mother with helping co-write I'm A Lady, stating on Instagram: "Thank you to my mama for helping me write this sassy/powerful song...she won't admit it but she was by my side supporting me while I wrote it".

Watch below:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

couldn't watch the whole thing :queenriri:

4 hours ago, Widowmaker said:

I didn't know she had a new single out :o 

it's for the movie :verycool:

5 hours ago, Widowmaker said:

I didn't know she had a new single out :o 

You didn't miss anything exciting. I mean it's a cute pop song. But it sounds exactly like every pop song. Who hasn't done that "let's put a sax into the chorus so it sounds cool and real" by know?:nicki2:

I'm so glad she's blonde again. I still think that her complete image change would've probably been better reserved for her 3rd album.

On 4.3.2017 at 2:14 AM, jcf523 said:

I'm so glad she's blonde again. I still think that her complete image change would've probably been better reserved for her 3rd album.

Her image change seemed so cringy to me. I really liked her first album, but since No i was just like :sassybrit: And don't get me started on the mess that is Me Too

2 hours ago, GodBritneyyy said:

Her image change seemed so cringy to me. I really liked her first album, but since No i was just like :sassybrit: And don't get me started on the mess that is Me Too

I loved her first album and I actually bopped along to all of her singles from TY, but that album as a whole was pretty disappointing when compared to Title and all the other great albums released last year.

This girl was doomed to be a one-hit wonder. She has one hell of a record company or team to have made it this far, tbh :forkit: