We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Little Mix's Next 'Glory Days' Single Is "No More Sad Songs" Featuring Machine Gun Kelly: Listen

Please don't play no more sad songs.

Little Mix add Machine Gun Kelly to their next single.

Earlier this week, the girl group's remix for "Touch" featuring Kid Ink hit US radio, but he's not the only rapper singing onto Glory Days. The ladies confirmed in a new video message Machine Gun Kelly will join them on a re-working of "No More Sad Songs."

Related:
Watch Little Mix Perform “Touch” And Acoustic Version Of “Shout Out To My Ex” On The Today Show

See their message then stream the newly revised version of "No More Sad Songs" below:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

I'm guessing they're releasing this cause Bad Things is still everywhere. At least they didn't wait a year until the artist burned out to release the song :sippingtea:

@breatheheavy can u please start linking songs to Apple Music too? Apple Music has 20 million subscribers + 800million+ iTunes accounts.. its really annoying that i have to manually search for the music because i chose apple music over spotify..

thanks in advance 

The Smasher

10 minutes ago, TheSmasher said:

@breatheheavy can u please start linking songs to Apple Music too? Apple Music has 20 million subscribers + 800million+ iTunes accounts.. its really annoying that i have to manually search for the music because i chose apple music over spotify..

thanks in advance 

The Smasher

Poor you. You should have gotten on the winning team.

source.gif

4 hours ago, TheSmasher said:

humm it took them 9 years to get that.. apple music has 22 million and isn't even 2 years old..

Meh... that's not exactly impressive for a few reasons.

9 years ago, streaming was non-existent. Not even Youtube streaming was big. Spotify performing poorly in its first few years, when digital downloads were still the main way of consuming music doesn't help Apple music look like a bigger success. Apple Music came right when the streaming era took off. You know that the Toxic video gained 146k in 2009 and barely 5M by 2010, right? :quirkney:

http://kworb.net/youtube/video/LOZuxwVk7TU.html

Now it's getting 5M views each month.

Apple has always been a huge brand, which helped their service get a big start, meanwhile Spotify started from scratch when streaming was not a popular way of consuming music. I wanna see how AM holds up!

I've said this should've been the first US single from the get-go. That is my absolute favorite song from Glory Days but I'm so sad they are going to ruin it with a feature. Just let it be! It's perfect how it is.

Spoiler

edit: I surprisingly don't mind MGK's verse :weirdmeout:

On 03/03/2017 at 3:36 PM, button said:

Meh... that's not exactly impressive for a few reasons.

9 years ago, streaming was non-existent. Not even Youtube streaming was big. Spotify performing poorly in its first few years, when digital downloads were still the main way of consuming music doesn't help Apple music look like a bigger success. Apple Music came right when the streaming era took off. You know that the Toxic video gained 146k in 2009 and barely 5M by 2010, right? :quirkney:

http://kworb.net/youtube/video/LOZuxwVk7TU.html

Now it's getting 5M views each month.

Apple has always been a huge brand, which helped their service get a big start, meanwhile Spotify started from scratch when streaming was not a popular way of consuming music. I wanna see how AM holds up!

I love how you can always back up your arguments with cohesive, well-written points instead of resorting to insults like your usual Exhaler :clap1: