We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Iggy Azalea's New Song "Mo Bounce" Drops March 24, See The Cover Art

65 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Lilith said:

Really? Because from what I know real men own up their sh!t. So actually you are not a boy or a man either. Only a pu$$y would avoid to answer  :nobitch: Basically you are degrading Iggy for showing skin, while you are a fan of Britney ....who has gone naked and showed even more than Iggy. Is Britney a slut too then "boy" ? :nobitch:

:weirdmeout:

2 minutes ago, Nick Jonas said:

:weirdmeout:

So tell me, you think that Iggy is a slut because she showed her skin.
what Britney is then? Because Britney showed her skin, her tits, her pu$$y, her ass, her entire body in vids too. How is Iggy "slut" and Britney ...is not???

Go ahead :weirdmeout:

36 minutes ago, Lilith said:

So tell me, you think that Iggy is a slut because she showed her skin.
what Britney is then? Because Britney showed her skin, her tits, her pu$$y, her ass, her entire body in vids too. How is Iggy "slut" and Britney ...is not???

Go ahead :weirdmeout:

:madonna:

1 minute ago, Nick Jonas said:

:blol:

spamming with just emotes is against the rules btw in case you didn't know :beyfedup: are you going to answer properly or should I report you :beyfedup: hmmm....

17 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

@Nick Jonas, are you an idiot or a troll?

I wonder what he thinks about nick jonas  in this photoshoot  :beyfedup:

0fb1ce14670c721be264295f2e66f4af.jpg

In his underwear grabbing his d*ck and ass. He is a slut too right? :beyfedup:

@Nick Jonas well?  :beyfedup:

Just now, Nick Jonas said:

Neither, just not rising to his/her baiting. :sippingtea:

what "baiting"? :sippingtea: the fact that you are a total pu$$y and you don't want to admit your fucking moronic post? you are a "man" thoughhh!!! :beyfedup:
"Iggy is a SLUT for showing her skinnn, but i stan for a popstar like Britney who literally has showed her fucking tits, ass, pu$$y to the entire world yet Iggy is the slut for flaunting her ass!" :beyfedup:

Nick Jonas is a SLUT too then lmaoooo :hahaha:

5 minutes ago, Lilith said:

I wonder what he thinks about nick jonas  in this photoshoot  :beyfedup:

0fb1ce14670c721be264295f2e66f4af.jpg

In his underwear grabbing his d*ck and ass. He is a slut too right? :beyfedup:

@Nick Jonas well?  :beyfedup:

Yep :unbelievableney:

Yep :unbelievableney:

Well then you agree that Nick Jonas and Britney are both sluts :unbelievableney: So anyone who shows skin = automatically a slut to you! Interesting perception :unbelievableney:

Just now, Lilith said:

Well then you agree that Nick Jonas and Britney are both sluts :unbelievableney: So anyone who shows skin = automatically a slut to you! Interesting perception :unbelievableney:

I take it you haven't read your own profile? :blol:

I take it you haven't read your own profile? :blol:

What about my profile sweetie? I don't use the slut term to DEGRADE ppl like you did with Iggy :unbelievableney: If you are eager to call Iggy a slut to degrade her, be ready for Britney to be called a slut as well since she did MUCH WORSE than Iggy :unbelievableney: Oops :blol:

1 minute ago, Lilith said:

What about my profile sweetie? I don't use the slut term to DEGRADE ppl like you did with Iggy :unbelievableney: If you are eager to call Iggy a slut to degrade her, be ready for Britney to be called a slut as well since she did MUCH WORSE than Iggy :unbelievableney: Oops :blol:

What on earth are you doing on a BRITNEY FORUM if you don't like her? And when did I use 'slut' as a derogatory term? IIRC you pounced on me like an alley cat as soon as I said the word and I never ellobarated? :snapney:

What on earth are you doing on a BRITNEY FORUM if you don't like her? And when did I use 'slut' as a derogatory term? IIRC you pounced on me like an alley cat as soon as I said the word and I never ellobarated? :snapney:

Show me where I said I don't like Britney? Yes you used the slut as derogatory term. IF you insist that it wasn't a derogatory term then I'm sure you won't have a problem to call Britney a SLUT the same way you called Iggy. Okay boy?  :snapney: You say you didn't call Iggy a slut to insult her? Then no problem with calling Britney a slut too! haha

Spare me with your poor excuse. You avoided to answer a simple question for pages now. It shows EXACTLY what your intention was you coward.

2 minutes ago, Lilith said:

Show me where I said I don't like Britney? Yes you used the slut as derogatory term. IF you insist that it wasn't a derogatory term then I'm sure you won't have a problem to call Britney a SLUT the same way you called Iggy. Okay boy?  :snapney: You say you didn't call Iggy a slut to insult her? Then no problem with calling Britney a slut too! haha

Spare me with your poor excuse. You avoided to answer a simple question for pages now. It shows EXACTLY what your intention was you coward.

Anything else before I block you, you nasty piece of work? :weirdmeout:

Anything else before I block you?

Whats the matter boy? You can't defend your moronic sh!t you just wrote? You say you didn't use the slut to degrade Iggy riiiiight??? Then what's the problem with calling Britney a slut tooooo???? You just PROVED my point lmfaoooo. You used it to DEGRADE her.

Yes one last thing actually haha

Spoiler

You are a pu$$Y! :hahaha:

Block for all I care lmfaooooooooo. Take your stupid Nick Slut Jonas avi on your way out hahahahahaha

6 minutes ago, Nick Jonas said:

Anything else before I block you, you nasty piece of work? :weirdmeout:

lmfaoooo you edited your post too? "Nasty piece of work"? So you are not the NASTY PU$$Y WHO DEGRADED IGGY WITH CALLING HER A FUCKING SLUT HUH? IF IGGY IS A SLUT THEN BRITNEY IS TOO.  You are disgusting hypocrite. Goodbye with ur sh!t.