We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Iggy Azalea's New Song "Mo Bounce" Drops March 24, See The Cover Art

On 3/7/2017 at 8:13 PM, PARKBOM said:

Literally SAME :queenriri:

Nicki is my fave too but with Iggz I was  OBSSESSED with Fancy like that whole year when it came out

:rihclap:

and BEG FOR IT & TROUBLE were such bops too omg 

:feelingmyself:

THISSSS! I honestly still blame MO's horrendous SNL performance with Iggy for making Beg For It a flop. That song was perfect and was dropped at the perfect time. It was gaining traction on radio and on iTunes until that performance and that was the beginning of the Iggy downfall.

She looks hot... bitches are gonna be so mad.  You whiny bitches complaining about her doing the same sh!t on Twitter that everyone else does, anywayz... if you ain't famous, why the hell do you even have a Twitter?  Nobody gives a f**k what you have to twat or tweet.  Twitter is trich, IMO.  

I don't think it'll be a big hit but maybe she can market herself as being in the same fame class as like tinashe and charli xcx. It's not that disappointing when they don't get top 5 because they have their niche.

1 hour ago, Lilith said:

Just like Britney you mean? Because Britney has done the same sh!t and even going naked. Are you going to call Britney a slut too? :beyfedup:

@Nick Jonas what's the matter boy? u don't agree that by calling Iggy a slut then Britney is automatically a slut as well? Britney did expose herself WAY more than Iggy. Both sluts I guess???  :beyfedup:

1 hour ago, Lilith said:

@Nick Jonas what's the matter boy? u don't agree that by calling Iggy a slut then Britney is automatically a slut as well? Britney did expose herself WAY more than Iggy. Both sluts I guess???  :beyfedup:

2 minutes ago, Nick Jonas said:

Boy? :giggleney:

yes? unless you are a girl and you lied in your profile?? now answer the above since you decided to post. :beyfedup: If you call Iggy a slut then you agree that Britney should be called a slut too by your logic.

48 minutes ago, Lilith said:

yes? unless you are a girl and you lied in your profile?? now answer the above since you decided to post. :beyfedup: If you call Iggy a slut then you agree that Britney should be called a slut too by your logic.

I'm a man, not a boy. :nobitch:

Just now, Nick Jonas said:

I'm a man, not a boy. :nobitch:

Really? Because from what I know real men own up their sh!t. So actually you are not a boy or a man either. Only a pu$$y would avoid to answer  :nobitch: Basically you are degrading Iggy for showing skin, while you are a fan of Britney ....who has gone naked and showed even more than Iggy. Is Britney a slut too then "boy" ? :nobitch: