We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Iggy Azalea's New Song "Mo Bounce" Drops March 24, See The Cover Art

65 posts in this topic

NSFL.

UPDATE // MARCH 18:

Check out the booty-poppin cover art for "Mo Bounce" above. The song drops March 24!

UPDATE // MARCH 15:

Iggy Azalea confirms her new single "Mo Bounce" drops Friday, March 24.

#MoBounce March 24

A post shared by Iggy Azalea (@thenewclassic) on

UPDATE // MARCH 6:

Iggy Azalea shared new photos from the music video shoot for her upcoming single titled "Mo Bounce." At least, I think that's the name of the song; she captioned all four pics #MoBounce. See them below:

#MoBounce

#MoBounce

#MoBounce

#MoBounce

UPDATE // FEBRUARY 28:

Here's a video of Iggy Azalea and her girls twerking on the set of her new music video to what sounds like Igg's new single. She tagged director Lil internet, who directed videos for Beyonce, Diplo, Skrillex, Azealia Banks and more. Get mesmerized:

Iggy X @lilinternet ?

EARLIER // FEBRUARY 27:

Is Iggy Azalea's new era finally upon us?

The Australian rapper had plans to put forth her LP last summer, but after an unfortunate breakup from ex-fiance Nick Young and the luke warm reaction to the record's lead single, "Team," Azalea decided to hold off. Instead, she focused on her role as a judge on Australia's The X Factor and mending her broken heart, but it appears the album plans are back on track. Azalea explained she "needed a lot of time" before returning to the scene. "I mean, you wake up one morning and your fiancé is having a baby with someone else, you're going to need some time, right? I just kind of felt like, on top of me needing the personal time, then feeling, 'Okay, I'm single now. I want to have sexy songs. I want to say stuff about being single,'" she said.

In a separate interview, Iggy said her album had "been finished for months."

“I’m going to put my single out, which has a feature on it, a girl singing with me, so that will be in January.” We're nearing March, and still not a word when we can expect new tunes from Iggy Iggs. But something is in the works.

Here's what we know:

Iggy performed at the Dragonland Music Festival in Hong Kong over the weekend.

One of her dancers posted an Instagram story that clued fans into a video shoot and captioned it: "Good morning HK! Last night was epic!! Let's go video shoot Day 1!"

A video surfaced of Iggy dolled up at what appears to be a video shoot:

It looks like she's wearing the same heels in the video above as she was during a rehearsal last week. "Getting ready," she said.

Getting ready for ??

Iggy recently collaborated with DJ Zedd, who is also in Hong Kong to perform at the same festival.

In other words... gold onto your weaves! Iggy's new single is on the way...

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

That rehearsal looks like she's copying Make Me's bad choreo....

And I feel bad for her, seriously. She launched Team saying how proud she was of not having a feature on it and now she's gone back to having a "girl" singing on her new single. How reductive :idkha:

She's very hit or mis with me... Mostly mis.. Honestly Nicki been on a break and if I was Iggy I'd of taken advantage of that while it lasted... Now nicki bout to drop any time now

5 hours ago, Godney's Sweet Ass said:

That rehearsal looks like she's copying Make Me's bad choreo....

And I feel bad for her, seriously. She launched Team saying how proud she was of not having a feature on it and now she's gone back to having a "girl" singing on her new single. How reductive :idkha:

It does remind me of make me.. But better tbh.. You'd loose your shit if Brit was shaking her ass like that at the vmas

I use to like her. I knew her music before she gained her fame, but then the way she behaved on Twitter all the time and the thing with Britney was all extremely offputting and her music became more poppy. I now can't stand her.

"Team" wasn't a bad song it was nice to listen to, but I think her attitude, her feuds and her "Twitter" history overshadow everything she does. We've come to a time where we can't dissociate the artist from the music, and it's their own fault. She's so annoying but I do feel bad for her for the video that showed her boyfriend having an affair, that's really hard for anyone to live that. let's focus on her music and hope she'll release something nice, though. 

I have to admit she looks hot in those new pics!

That rehearsal vid though... :orangu: It's like a cringey version of Make Me choreo... I mean twerking seriously?  It just seems so trashy and a dated fad.

58 minutes ago, PARKBOM said:

I just want Iggy to have another hit again omg :otears:

me too, nicki's my fav rapper but there is enough room for Iggy too! Fancy was my jam! :giggleney:

17 hours ago, Style. said:

me too, nicki's my fav rapper but there is enough room for Iggy too! Fancy was my jam! :giggleney:

Literally SAME :queenriri:

Nicki is my fave too but with Iggz I was  OBSSESSED with Fancy like that whole year when it came out

:rihclap:

and BEG FOR IT & TROUBLE were such bops too omg 

:feelingmyself:

1 hour ago, PARKBOM said:

Literally SAME :queenriri:

Nicki is my fave too but with Iggz I was  OBSSESSED with Fancy like that whole year when it came out

:rihclap:

and BEG FOR IT & TROUBLE were such bops too omg 

:feelingmyself:

I loved Black Widow and Fancy and I thought Beg For It was so underrated. Hopefully she's got something good up her sleve:verycool:

If I were her tho I'd just release Savior with a feature:yaknow: