We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JessicaPetterson

Justin Timberlake Opens The Oscars With Can't Stop The Feeling

11 posts in this topic

See JT get Hollywood's A list dancing in their seats.

Justin Timberlake starts the 2017 Oscars on an upbeat note.

He's not hosting but he provided a lively introduction to Hollywood's night of nights, and may end up rewarded for his efforts later in the ceremony.

Justin Timberlake is an Academy Award nominated artist for his Trolls theme song Can't Stop The Feeling in the Best Original Song category. In their thousand dollar dresses and suits (and ties), Hollywood's finest awkwardly bopped along to JT's performance of the song at the Oscars on Sunday. JT worked his way through the crowd then shared a quick dance with wife Jessica Biel towards the end.

Check it out below:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

His dancing sucks. For JT standards this is one of his most lazy  basic performances. But im sure people will eat it up. But if britney danced like that the GP would compare it to her 2007 VMA

I don't get how he can diss his *NSYNC days over and over again but then get up there and do whatever that was. 

6 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

His dancing sucks. For JT standards this is one of his most lazy  basic performances. But im sure people will eat it up. But if britney danced like that the GP would compare it to her 2007 VMA

And this for real

Agreed to the above comments about his dancing. Like my mom (huge JT fan) said, while watching that trashy "biopic", Britney's a better dancer because her dancing is about her. Justin's was about being in a group. Even my daughter Brittany (me) is a better dancer than he is. [insert mic drop].

Also his hair looks like a toupee. 

Not particularly a JT fan, and I feel like this song is overrated and has been out forever. That said he nailed the performance, and that song is from a kid movie soundtrack and it's a feel good track, I don't know how else he could have danced, to be honest.  The whole performance was just so uplifting, everyone was clapping and enjoying it,  and it was cute when he went into the audience and danced with Biel. 

That was so average, seriously. His eyes look so weird and beady lately and his photobombing Emma on the red carpet was so cringe and attention seeking. And I don't know what possessed him to get that hair cut :S

2 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

That was so average, seriously. His eyes look so weird and beady lately and his photobombing Emma on the red carpet was so cringe and attention seeking. And I don't know what possessed him to get that hair cut :S

Oh gosh yes, that thing on the red carpet was so embarrassing. But Emma's reaction was priceless 

His hair looks like shit, his choreo and "dancing" was shit, his pre-recorded vocals were obvious, nasally, and shit (and when he did sing in the middle of the performance he sounded like crap)...

Is he always this bad? 'Cause I can honestly say I've never seen a JT performance before this one. Really

16 hours ago, Streets said:

His hair looks like shit, his choreo and "dancing" was shit, his pre-recorded vocals were obvious, nasally, and shit (and when he did sing in the middle of the performance he sounded like crap)...

Is he always this bad? 'Cause I can honestly say I've never seen a JT performance before this one. Really

LMAO love it! Haha! As much as I can't stand pussyfied as a person I have to admit usually he is a good performer, I've seen him twice and the times I've seen him he was great, he's just a f--king slimy jerk. But honestly I don't know why Britney is getting all the s--t for not being able to dance the same cos JT was a damn good dancer in NSYNC and he obviously isn't so much now LOL! Yet people are always raving on his performances? Such crap. I saw him last in 2014 I think and I don't know what's happened in the last few yrs but he seems to have aged heaps/be performing worse, not even trying to be shallow but he looks noticeably different just over like the last yr.