We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Fergie Filmed A Second "Hungry" Music Video With Rick Ross

Been working at your service to give it to ya.

UPDATE // FEBRUARY 22:

You may recall Fergie's titillating black and white comeback video soundtracked to her new song titled "Hungry" that dropped out of nowhere last year. It featured saturated cuts of the pop star looking extra Fergalicious; a promising sign of things to come... so we thought. In the time in between, Fergie has pushed the album back a handful of times. While we wait for a Double Dutchess release date, peep a little preview of Fergie's second music video for "Hungry," courtesy of Rick Ross' SnapChat.

Ferrari fatboy x Ferrari @fergie

A post shared by The Boss Rick Ross,Yung Renzel (@richforever) on

EARLIER // FEBRUARY 21:

Been working at your service to give it to ya.

When Fergie dropped "M.I.L.F. $" last summer, fans assumed her sophomore solo album was nearby. Wrong. And despite releasing a second single recently, the mid-tempo sleeper "Life Goes On", there's still no concrete date as to when we can expect to hear Double Dutchess. In several semi-recent interviews, Fergie said no later than January, but we're approaching March and still no word as to when we can expect it.

"I am so ready for this album to come out. You have no idea," Fergie said in December. "I have turned it in. It's done. It's coming out in the beginning of the year, and I'm sorry it's taken so long to those of who have been waiting. I've got a kid and a husband and I just need to sleep. And I just really cared about it. I hope it will be worth it. A lot of it is really autobiographical. I had four albums with The Peas, but that's really not the time and place to air out some of my own personal feelings and thoughts and emotions. My second album is the place for me to do so, so there's a lot of emotion. I put blood, sweat and tears into this album. There's personal stuff, there's pop stuff, hip-hop stuff, throwback stuff, some reggae, ballads, fun, silly, all of the above."

Since then, the only update we've received from Fergie Ferg is the album's tracklist, which was mistakenly posted on her GIPHY account and subsequently removed with confirmation. There's also this behind-the-scenes (emphasis on behind) snap from a new video shoot. No word on what song she's filming it for, but at this point we'll take what we can get.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

:nyheadache: I love fergie but seriously no one cares, her new music isn't anything original and she has waited a long time for a sequel to Duchess. MILF money was terrible and Life Goes On was mediocre at best. I wish her luck competing with newer artists, even britney has problems charting. 

I sincerely hope it's an improvement over L.A. Love, Milf $ and Life Goes On :sassybrit:

I'm guessing she's putting out You Already Know featuring Nicki :ponderney:

19 hours ago, KillerKittens said:

The release was pushed back because Nicki wasn't ready to release their Collab. This is the video for it. March 3rd is real.

I saw her live at Rock in Rio Lisbon last year and thought You Already Know was a bop. She also had this interlude video featuring a previously unheard song that I hope ends up making the final cut:

5 hours ago, A.D. said:

I saw her live at Rock in Rio Lisbon last year and thought You Already Know was a bop. She also had this interlude video featuring a previously unheard song that I hope ends up making the final cut:

She confirmed Just like you is on the album!

She's waited a long time and MILF was pretty bad, but the video got insane exposure mainly because of the ridiculousness of the song and the celebrity extras. If she and her team play their cards right and release some bangers I can see Fergie being relatively successful again. She'll have to work very hard though.

On 2/23/2017 at 9:10 AM, Hope said:

Fergie go back to the studio and make some more bops like Fergalicious and London Bridge.

Bitch she's been in the studio since 2013. She needs to release some bops.