We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ross Lohan

Shakira Teases The "Deja Vu" Video Featuring Prince Royce

Bachata!

UPDATE // MARCH 16:

Shakira shared a second preview of her upcoming music video for "Deja Vu" Video featuring Prince Royce:

UPDATE // MARCH 9:

Shakira teased one of her lewks on the set of the "Deja Vu" music video.

Practicing my bachata on the video set! Get ready for it," she said. "Coming soon."

EARLIER // FEBRUARY 20:

Más Shakira de canto español!

Shakira continues her return to Spanish music with "Deja vu," a collaboration with Prince Royce.

The bachata song is much more romantic and relaxed than the sexy, thumping "Chantaje" - her hugely successful track featuring Maluma released last year.

While "Chantaje" is for Shakira's upcoming eleventh album, "Deja vu" is taken from Prince Royce's LP "FIVE"

"FIVE" is his first release since 2015's "Double Vision," his first predominantly English album, and is out this Friday (Feb 24.)

Listen to "Deja vu" below.

What's more? You can expect the video very soon because the pair have already filmed it together.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

Im a big shakira fan since 1998 when i was a really young kid but her music is not good since 2009! I only like two songs from Shakira album...I miss the old Shakira so much! she was the best (after Britney of course!)

1 hour ago, div said:

another billions

You kidding right? :weirdmeout:

nope i dont, never heard of it anywhere and have no idea about it except the not suprising Youtube views since its Spanish :mhm: