We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Lindsay Lohan: I Will Sing Again As The Little Mermaid

Reaching for the stars, err the ocean floor.

Lindsay Lohan is reaching for the stars, err the ocean floor.

The singer/actress hasn't made much sense recently. She moved out of the U.S. to focus on her new club in Athens named Lohan, pursue philanthropic work with the UN, study the Koran and somewhere along the way developed a bizarre Turkish-esque accent. She also recently called on Americans to support Donald Trump. “Look, I think always in the public eye you’re going to be scrutinised, and he is the President, so you have to – you have to join him. If you can’t beat him, join him," she said during a Facebook live interview with The Daily Mail. Another request? Starring in Disney's upcoming live adaptation of The Little Mermaid.

"I will sing again, as #ariel #thelittlemermaid," she writes on Instagram. "@disney approve that #billcondon directs it along with my sister @alianamusic singing the theme song for the soundtrack. ??? also @kgrahamsfb plays Ursula. Simply because, she is the best. ? take one. @disneystudios"

Bill Condon directed 2006's Dreamgirls, Aliana is her younger sister and Kristen Graham is a Crossfit athlete.

Lohan also mentioned the idea back in November. In a now-deleted post, she wrote: "My dream role @disneypicturesfilm @disney #ariel"

Please let this happen.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Sorry but Lindsay looks too old to play Ariel and her voice sounds too husky and oldish for teenage Ariel. Id love to see her play a younger skinny Ursula. 

0122-lindsay-lohan-3.jpg

Maybe Stefanie Scott, Ariana Grande (with acting lessons) or Selena Gomez (with singing lessons).

stefanie-scott-2016-people-s-choice-awar

lindsay-lohan-fiance-butterfly-ball-lond

0c463dde60ed955fb6a5009aae53bb28.jpg

Edit* red carpet photo of Lindsay from last year. So its even playing field. Yup she def looks 16 here

14 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Sorry but Lindsay looks too old to play Ariel and her voice sounds too husky and oldish for teenage Ariel. Id love to see her play a younger skinny Ursula. 

0122-lindsay-lohan-3.jpg

Maybe Stefanie Scott, Ariana Grande (with acting lessons) or Selena Gomez (with singing lessons).

stefanie-scott-2016-people-s-choice-awar

0c463dde60ed955fb6a5009aae53bb28.jpg

http://

It's funny how you choose one of the worst pics of her and added red carpet- pics of the other two.... fail. 

People always gotta be so mean. Tragic

1 minute ago, NiceSpears said:

It's funny how you choose one of the worst pics of her and added red carpet- pics of the other two.... fail. 

People always gotta be so mean. Tragic

Show me a photo of Lindsay that she looks like a teenager from 2016? Thats a bad photo but thats the reality what will be shown on the big screen. People age and thats life, she once wouldve played a great Ariel but that chance ended in 2007. 

Im not being mean and im not being delusional.  Mess

3 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Show me a photo of Lindsay that she looks like a teenager from 2016? Thats a bad photo but thats the reality what will be shown on the big screen. People age and thats life, she once wouldve played a great Ariel but that chance ended in 2007. 

Why would I show you a pic of her from last year when she looks like a teen? And when or where did anyone state that she looks like a teen? 

Yes, you are mean. And not only that, you're behaving like an ass too...

5 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Why would I show you a pic of her from last year when she looks like a teen? And when or where did anyone state that she looks like a teen? 

Yes, you are mean. And not only that, you're behaving like an ass too...

The role for Ariel requires an actress who can portray a 16 year old. When you criticize the photo I used of Lindsay by saying its "the worst photo" of her and compare it to the red carpet photos of the other actresses, I respond with, show me a red carpet photo of Lindsay from last year so we can evenly compare who can play this teenage role. 

Using personal attacks against me is your only way to defend your stance on the matter; shows how immature and unintelligent you are.  

20210e1cbe1401dbd85d26f69857f389.gif

BYE 

3 minutes ago, LUxEM said:

54b48d181df50_-_hbz-gg-2015-beauty-emma-62a1f96009c5e98c19d3fcfafd8fa45b.jpg (not actress though)

tumblr_o4rr41yf451u0r8q8o1_500.jpg9c12569a289c805535b76050eb61ea21.jpg (my top choices Jane Levy and Lucy Hale from PLL) Really good acting/can sing

christina-aguilera-dyes-hair-red-ftr.jpg:oknolol: jk

I love Lucy Hale! Good choice

5 hours ago, LUxEM said:

:forkit: Me too, cant wait for PLL in april.

Omg I need to know whats happening to Aria and Fitz tbh I ship them so much but the ending of the first half of the season is going to shake their relationship :crying1:

And emison is end game :queenflopga:

As someone who is obsessed with The Little Mermaid (literally my entire living room is Little Mermaid. It's getting out of hand lol) I am NOT here for this. It would be cute if Disney gave her a small role in a film clearly because she wants to be in the film so bad. I'd love to see Holland Roden be Ariel.

9 hours ago, Born2Die said:

The role for Ariel requires an actress who can portray a 16 year old. When you criticize the photo I used of Lindsay by saying its "the worst photo" of her and compare it to the red carpet photos of the other actresses, I respond with, show me a red carpet photo of Lindsay from last year so we can evenly compare who can play this teenage role. 

Using personal attacks against me is your only way to defend your stance on the matter; shows how immature and unintelligent you are.  

20210e1cbe1401dbd85d26f69857f389.gif

BYE 

LOL so I am immature and unintelligent now? All while YOU'RE the one who sits behind your litte screen bashing a woman you don't even know by taking a paparazzi - pic from a bad angle oif her and in movement and COMPARES it with two professional pics from a red carpet. ARE YOU EVEN FOR REAL? And fact is I didn't even MENTION that role or if she looks like a teenager or not. 

Well, then I am happily "immature and unintelligent" rather than being like you - judgemental, rude and a complete asshole. The world is so mean these days...

22 hours ago, Born2Die said:

NiceSpears is a little dumbass who is always twisting people's words and whining. All you said is that she was too old to play the role of the mermaid and provided a picture to prove your point but he gotta make it seem like you were bashing/attacking her or something.

Tragic. Ignore it.

1 hour ago, button said:

NiceSpears is a little dumbass who is always twisting people's words and whining. All you said is that she was too old to play the role of the mermaid and provided a picture to prove your point but he gotta make it seem like you were bashing/attacking her or something.

Tragic. Ignore it.

Thank you for your words. tumblr_inline_n641s6xPk51r0v92l.gif

Funny cuz I like Lindsay and miss her on the big screen. Ariel just isn't the right role.