We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Ed Sheeran Gifts New Song "How Would You Feel (Paean)" For His Birthday

It's just something that I want to do.

It's just something that I want to do.

Ed Sheeran will look back on Feb. 17, 2017 with fond memories. The Grammy Award winning singer rings in his 26th birthday with a No. 1 song for a third week with "Shape Of You," has another on the Hot 100 with "Castle On The Hill" and is sharing a new one off his forthcoming album Divide titled "How Would You Feel (Paean)." He mentioned it's not the next official single, but is one of his "favzzzzz."

Out of the three songs we've heard from Ed thus far, "Feel" is truest to form. Cause if you thought "Thinking Out Loud" was the most overplayed wedding song ever, wait for this song to settle in.

"How would you feel If I told you I loved you," Ed sings over an acoustic guitar and piano. "It's just something that I want to do / I'm taking my time, spending my life / Falling deeper in love with you / So tell me that you love me too."

Allow Ed to serenade you with another romantic love song below:

There's also a slick future house remix of it by Delta Jack if you're needing an upper:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.