We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
BoyToySoldier

Wikipedia hates Britney.

3 minutes ago, NoNeedForSuit&Tie said:

To think about it, this is also a bad experience for the dancer if she sees it.

But wouldn't all ha female dancers have that experience from the Make Me video? :meltdown:

Spoiler

3orieKUfnB42I3DPpK.gif

1 minute ago, mauureee said:

Resultado de imagen para BRITNEY not that GIF

praying for u sis! :gloss:

Just now, SlayOut said:

But wouldn't all ha female dancers have that experience from the Make Me video? :meltdown:

Hide contents

3orieKUfnB42I3DPpK.gif

praying for u sis! :gloss:

One thing's for sure, Britney herself is extremely awkward (too) at times watching these male specimens. When the video plays, even the dancers don't seem so bad. The iconic part is when Britney walks out of her car, this is so good. I need to find a Youtube video with this part only.

24 minutes ago, kasavas said:

Can't we change it?

This is what Greek Wikipedia uses:

Britney_Spears_2013_(Straighten_Crop).jp

that's 4 years old, a newer one is needed

and there's been several threads about it. The moderator over there is a Christina fan. There's some kind of rule that for legal issues you can't upload a picture without its license, so it has to be like one of those fan pics from her concerts, or you have to be the owner of the picture yourself. I don't know how he got the power to choose what stays or what not, but if you try to join as a member it's really hard to start making changes, in important pages like this. So he will always change the picture back.

I was reading just by coincidence the other day, the Britney Jean page, and there's a whole paragraph about the "controversy" about all that Myah nonsense, that didn't even make it outside the pop forums. They cite pages like RadarOnline or Celebuzz as their source, I mean, it's a joke, but nobody ever try to erase that because I'm sure he's gonna put it back there, and make it two paragraphs.