We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
BoyToySoldier

Gaga teasing Beyonce for the SuperBowl

Just now, BratzBitch said:

Omg, same, I have so many Beyoncé pregnancy photos for literally no reason, I think it's because I started following BreatheHeavy on insta, huge mistake :moorangu:

I don't even follow BH on Instagram nor Rihanna who posted that pic of Beyoncé's yet I get all these pregnancy photo shoots for no reason :jackk:

2 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I don't even follow BH on Instagram nor Rihanna who posted that pic of Beyoncé's yet I get all these pregnancy photo shoots for no reason :jackk:

:orangu: Propaganda teas tbh :moorangu:

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

@BratzBitch @A.D. @button

Y'all trying it with Coldslay. Beyquanda was not fucking needed, I bet the NFL asked Coldslay to tone it down to make her mediocre ass look good becuase this was their last world tour:

maxresdefault.jpg

298_med_20120907171927.jpg

coldplay-680155.jpg

Coldplay-1024x629.jpg

coldplay-concert-favim-com-500241.jpg

When will The Mrs. Sharter World Tour? :shameless:

:omg: Okay, they did that, but that still doesn't change the fact that I can't stand them :selenerz:

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

@BratzBitch @A.D. @button

Y'all trying it with Coldslay. Beyquanda was not fucking needed, I bet the NFL asked Coldslay to tone it down to make her mediocre ass look good becuase this was their last world tour:

maxresdefault.jpg

298_med_20120907171927.jpg

coldplay-680155.jpg

Coldplay-1024x629.jpg

coldplay-concert-favim-com-500241.jpg

When will The Mrs. Sharter World Tour? :shameless:

This actually looks amazing and I'm not even a fan of them/their music! But this is Beyoncé we're talking about, the same woman who demanded a 5 hour medley at the VMA's :gloria:

Just now, A.D. said:

This actually looks amazing and I'm not even a fan of them/their music! But this is Beyoncé we're talking about, the same woman who demanded a 5 hour medley at the VMA's :gloria:

A medley that was literally just like any Walkney performance. Just with better costumes and camera angles. :orangu:

:omg: Okay, they did that, but that still doesn't change the fact that I can't stand them :selenerz:

Same! Songs like The Scientist or Fix You actually bore the shit out of me :selenerz:

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

A medley that was literally just like any Walkney performance. Just with better costumes and camera angles. :orangu:

Her leotard/thigh high boots were okay, far from amazing. Just another typical Beyoncé outfit covered by a giant fur coat that resembled peacock feces :moorangu:

Just now, A.D. said:

Her leotard/thigh high boots were okay, far from amazing. Just another typical Beyoncé outfit covered by a giant fur coat that resembled peacock feces :moorangu:

I swear Britney could have just finished Make Me and then hit play on Glory and walk around for an hour, do a dance break to If I'm Dancing at the end and it would be the same caliber as Beyonce's performance. :rihstare:

Bitch, same, I really don't know how the GP can stan for that :selenerz:

I like slower songs a lot but when they're that sappy and repetitive it makes me cringe harder than watching any of Gaga's attempts at dancing:

Resultado de imagem para gaga dancing gif

2 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I like slower songs a lot but when they're that sappy and repetitive it makes me cringe harder than watching any of Gaga's attempts at dancing:

Resultado de imagem para gaga dancing gif

:orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu: She's so fucking tragic tbh :orangu:

13 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I swear Britney could have just finished Make Me and then hit play on Glory and walk around for an hour, do a dance break to If I'm Dancing at the end and it would be the same caliber as Beyonce's performance. :rihstare:

Not necessarily the same caliber vocal wise seeing as Beyoncé mixes pre-recorded vocals with a few live notes to make it more convincing but other than that it wasn't anything groundbreaking  :orangu:

1 minute ago, BratzBitch said:

:orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu: She's so fucking tragic tbh :orangu:

I have a feeling she will try to do too much with this performance so I hope her setlist is as follows:

Applause

Just Dance

Poker Face

Alejandro

Bad Romance

Perfect Delusion

The reality:

A-yo

Million Reasons

Joanne

Tony Bennett duet

Bad Romance

6 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

The Fame Monster Tour was so much better than this crap. Even her try-hardness was cool back then but by this show it was nauseous :jackk:

1 minute ago, A.D. said:

I have a feeling she will try to do too much with this performance so I hope her setlist is as follows:

Applause

Just Dance

Poker Face

Alejandro

Bad Romance

Perfect Delusion

The reality:

A-yo

Million Reasons

Joanne

Tony Bennett duet

Bad Romance

Bitch, we can only hope but I do feel like she'll be messy and have a Joanne and Bennett medley :moorangu: But I think people caught some of her rehearsals and she, apparently, will perform BTW, so there's still hope :moorangu:

4 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Applause

Just Dance

Poker Face

Alejandro

Bad Romance

Perfect Delusion

The reality:

A-yo

Million Reasons

Joanne

Tony Bennett duet

Bad Romance