We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
BoyToySoldier

Gaga teasing Beyonce for the SuperBowl

1 minute ago, Benjie said:

:tiffeyeroll:

She is pregnant , she won't be there 

She might actually make an appearance given that rumors suggest she's still headlining Coachella (she'll be almost 8 months pregnant by then) :squintney:

6 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

I swear, she'll be at every Superbowl, like since hers, only Katy's and Bruno's didn't have Beyoncé as a performer :selenerz:

Coldplay were a snoozefest though so I really can't blame Beyoncé for intervening last year and literally saving the show :selenerz:

1 minute ago, A.D. said:

Coldplay were a snoozefest though so I really can't blame Beyoncé for intervening last year and literally saving the show :selenerz:

Omg yes, I literally can't stand Coldplay, like their performance without Beyoncé was nonexistent to me :selenerz: 

Just now, BratzBitch said:

Omg yes, I literally can't stand Coldplay, like their performance without Beyoncé was nonexistent to me :selenerz: 

I don't like their music either aside from Viva La Vida and Midnight :blurp: 

7 minutes ago, A.D. said:

They have little stage presence, she truly saved last year's SB halftime show :queenriri:

Just now, A.D. said:

I don't like their music either aside from Viva La Vida and Midnight :blurp: 

Same, I really don't care for them music wise but especially performance wise, they bore me way too much :moorangu:

Same, I really don't care for them music wise but especially performance wise, they bore me way too much :moorangu:

Me neither, they never really stood out to me. No wonder Chris Martin impregnated Gwyneth Paltrow, both are overrated and bland :queenriri:

1 minute ago, A.D. said:

Me neither, they never really stood out to me. No wonder Chris Martin impregnated Gwyneth Paltrow, both are overrated and bland :queenriri:

This bitch also has the weirdest names ever, who the fuck calls their kid fucking Apple? :moorangu:

2 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

This bitch also has the weirdest names ever, who the fuck calls their kid fucking Apple? :moorangu:

Her daughter's name is Apple? WTF? And I thought Blue Ivy was weird :gloria::queenie::dead::orangu::moorangu::jackk:

2 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Her daughter's name is Apple? WTF? And I thought Blue Ivy was weird :gloria::queenie::dead::orangu::moorangu::jackk:

Yeah, I saw it on wikipedia, like what the actual fuck?! :orangu: And their second kid is called Mosses or some shit, like :orangu::orangu::orangu:

Yeah, I saw it on wikipedia, like what the actual fuck?! :orangu: And their second kid is called Mosses or some shit, like :orangu::orangu::orangu:

People are already speculating that Beyoncé's twins will be named Brooklyn and Houston which will be inspired by her and Jay-Z's hometowns. A much needed improvement over their firstborn's name but still random :orangu:

1 minute ago, A.D. said:

People are already speculating that Beyoncé's twins will be named Brooklyn and Houston which will be inspired by her and Jay-Z's hometowns. A much needed improvement over their firstborn's name but still random :orangu:

:moorangu: Those are fine, but like I'm sure even Beyoncé doesn't know how the fuck she's gonna call them :orangu:

:moorangu: Those are fine, but like I'm sure even Beyoncé doesn't know how the fuck she's gonna call them :orangu:

Agreed. I don't even know how fucking IG allowed me to get so many Beyoncé related posts on my suggested list. I don't even follow her :byebitch:

1 minute ago, A.D. said:

Agreed. I don't even know how fucking IG allowed me to get so many Beyoncé related posts on my suggested list. I don't even follow her :byebitch:

Omg, same, I have so many Beyoncé pregnancy photos for literally no reason, I think it's because I started following BreatheHeavy on insta, huge mistake :moorangu: