We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
BoyToySoldier

Gaga teasing Beyonce for the SuperBowl

1 minute ago, radar89 said:

That makes her even worse. And up until this day the media has never come for her :byebitch: So sad that more genuine and naive person like Britney got worse treatment by the media in her peak

I agree,  but let's be real... The media would sooner attack a naive, "ditsy" blonde girl than some "empowering" black woman. Not saying that Britney is ditzy or theif is empowering, it's just how the media portrays them. 

Just now, radar89 said:

That makes her even worse. And up until this day the media has never come for her :byebitch: So sad that more genuine and naive person like Britney got worse treatment by the media in her peak

Yeah I don't get why everyone kisses her ass tbh, it's actually sickening......I think it's because she pays people off tbh, like Harper's Bazaar is constantly talking about her on FB.....like the littlest/stupidest things she does they post! 

5 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I love Telephone but I'm not here for Beyoncé again at the Superbowl. That being said, she is a marketing beast so I can see it happening :forkit:

I find Telephone so-so. One of her worst in my opinion :awkblink:

6 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

How many times did Beyonce perform at the SB? :sofedup: I really don't understand this overrated thing with her. People treat her like she is the queen of music tbh

She had her own show and then last year with Coldplay.

If she performs tomorrow, 3 times in the last 5 years. :nothavingit:

1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I agree, however I don't believe for one second he actually cheated on her......that was all a gimmick to sell albums! 

Most of Beyoncé's career post 4 era has been a gimmick. 

On 04/02/2017 at 3:22 PM, button said:

I find Telephone so-so. One of her worst in my opinion :awkblink:

Her other song with Beyoncé called Video-Phone remains the true tragedy though :saycheese:

:tiffeyeroll:

She is pregnant , she won't be there 

She will sing a ballad for grammys but for SB I can't see her doing telephone choreo with her baby bump