We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
BoyToySoldier

Gaga teasing Beyonce for the SuperBowl

Just now, button said:

how is it Beyoncé's fault that Gaga was stupid enough to invite someone more relevant than her for the show?

True. If anything Gaga wants Telephone to re-chart seeing as Joanne's singles flopped harder than Perfume :queenriri:

I am honestly sick to death with this basic ho and the media who treats her like she is the second coming (SHE IS NOT) :byebitch:

Beyonka talked about girl empowerment  yet she kept on contradicting herself by getting impregnated by an ogre who cheated on ha :byebitch: 

Just now, radar89 said:

I am honestly sick to death with this basic ho and the media who treats her like she is the second coming (SHE IS NOT) :byebitch:

Beyonka talked about girl empowerment  yet she kept on contradicting herself by getting impregnated by an ogre who cheated on ha :byebitch: 

I agree, however I don't believe for one second he actually cheated on her......that was all a gimmick to sell albums! 

5 minutes ago, button said:

how is it Beyoncé's fault that Gaga was stupid enough to invite someone more relevant than her for the show?

Lbr it's Beyonce that probably called

Hayyy gurl long time no see... lemme perform Telephone witchu at the SB and get my name in those headlines mmkay? :bey:

1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I agree, however I don't believe for one second he actually cheated on her......that was all a gimmick to sell albums! 

he might have, like a lot, but the fact is that she might no even know and the point of the music about that wasn't about him, only about selling albums. she wasnt being true to herself, no

5 minutes ago, A.D. said:

True. If anything Gaga wants Telephone to re-chart seeing as Joanne's singles flopped harder than Perfume :queenriri:

Gaga be like while i waiiiit i put on bey's perfume, i want the relevancy all over meeeee :queenriri:

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Hayyy gurl long time no see... lemme perform Telephone witchu at the SB and get my name in those headlines mmkay? :bey:

LMAO, I can so see this....girl is so fame hungry it's disgusting! 

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

and why didn't she say no? Did she put a gun over her head? I think not.

It's Gaga's show, it's her damn fault if she wasn't smart enough to pick the right guests and plan it well so she can stand out. No one else's.

4 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

That makes her even worse. And up until this day the media has never come for her :byebitch: So sad that more genuine and naive person like Britney got worse treatment by the media in her peak

I'm so tired of Beyoncé :sofedup:

I know, she's one of the best performers today but she's not god :donewithit: 

If this is true I would be really dissapointed on Gaga because I really wanted this as her moment to shine :byebitch: I really hope this isn't true

Just now, button said:

Gaga be like while i waiiiit i put on bey's perfume, i want the relevancy all over meeeee :queenriri:

I love Telephone but I'm not here for Beyoncé again at the Superbowl. That being said, she is a marketing beast so I can see it happening :forkit: