We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

BoyToySoldier

I can't believe Slumber Party flopped

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet Ass said:

- Her BIGGEST HIT of 2017 

- Her SECOND BIGGEST HIT of 2016

- Top 90 hit on Hot 100

- Several high profile performances

- Radio interviews = promotion

- Amazing music video with over 50 million views in just a few months

- A huge sales and streaming boost for Glory 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:uknowit:

what a hit tbh :riri: when will Toxic and BOMT?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No promo means no hit. Britney has to hustle. Her name alone will not mean a hit single anymore. Hope she finishes with Vegas and focuses more on promoting her next masterpiece.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Every one who gives this  song a chance ends up loving it. They just don't want to buy her music anymore, I guess.  Fuck them.  

There isn't enough exposure. It's very neutral that it probs would slay if it had exposure. 

Sales mean nothing because ppl can stream and they aren't doing that either because every few ppl know it's exists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

There isn't enough exposure. It's very neutral that it probs would slay if it had exposure. 

Sales mean nothing because ppl can stream and they aren't doing that either because every few ppl know it's exists.

I guess I have to rephrase and say if they found out about it they would've loved it. It's a great song. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I guess I have to rephrase and say if they found out about it they would've loved it. It's a great song. 

Agreed. Even if the name screams girly it is a very gender neutral song for all sexualities/sexes unlike the last five singles.

They should have got a male feature. I Hate Drake but he would have been perfect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her team took too long to release the 2nd single, also it would have fared better had it been a more uptempo song. Slumber Party would have been better as a 3rd single.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Isla. said:

Her team took too long to release the 2nd single, also it would have fared better had it been a more uptempo song. Slumber Party would have been better as a 3rd single.

I mean, it has more BPM than Make Me... :moorangu:

I still want a 3rd single though. Just shove out DYWCO? live from Vegas on her VEVO and call it an era tbh. She's not gonna shoot another video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I mean, it has more BPM than Make Me... :moorangu:

I still want a 3rd single though. Just shove out DYWCO? live from Vegas on her VEVO and call it an era tbh. She's not gonna shoot another video.

God another disaster tainting her videography though... 

I don't like that unless they improved the performance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

God another disaster tainting her videography though... 

I don't like that unless they improved the performance. 

She half asses it now... but the first time she ever performed it she was on fiyah. They record all her shows, so just pull this one from the vault. :moorangu:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She half asses it now... but the first time she ever performed it she was on fiyah. They record all her shows, so just pull this one from the vault. :moorangu:

 

It isn't terrible but your videos are so cheap.

After SP they should just end it on a good video note. I think Glory has many singles but It won't do anything, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Britney is in a rut.   She's doing the same stuff she did in her prime.   The problem?   Today pales in comparison to that time.    Making basic pop music isn't pushing the envelope.  She needs a reinvention.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She half asses it now... but the first time she ever performed it she was on fiyah. They record all her shows, so just pull this one from the vault. :moorangu:

 

Tour*

I don't understand why I cant edit posts these days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Gurl bye, with proper promo the song would have smashed.

Even certain people I know that aren't generally fond of Britney's music enjoy the song.

this

my friends hate when i play britney but they tell me to play slumber party when we are drinking before going out or when we are driving around

it was a current sound and a good song but there was no promo at all except festivals that aside from the people who attended, no one else saw 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, danny1994 said:

It was pretty obvious it would flop. The general public wants basic catchy songs. Slumber Party is slightly catchy, but it's not something radio stations would play 20 times a day.

Agree. It's more of a genre song, so to say. Although the music video was flawless and Britney looked like a goddess, people think of her more as a generic artist now with a huge legacy. Yes, they respect her because of nostalgia but nothing more. Britney's lip-synching, simple choreo and lack of promotion didn't help her either. :weirdmeout:

We need a new single though. :forkit:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.