We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

BoyToySoldier

I can't believe Slumber Party flopped

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm not surprised it flopped. It was a terrible choice as a single.

However, for me SP flopping, meant peaking at top 50 at least. I never thought it was gonna be worse than Perfume :sassybrit:

Gurl bye, with proper promo the song would have smashed.

Even certain people I know that aren't generally fond of Britney's music enjoy the song.

That song was perfect and had so much potential..

I really think all it is is Britney having a negative stigmatism to her and her name and people are embarrassed to listen to admit they like her

6 minutes ago, ManOnTheM00n said:

That song was perfect and had so much potential..

I really think all it is is Britney having a negative stigmatism to her and her name and people are embarrassed to listen to admit they like her

^^ agreed. It's not that the music is bad. Slumber Party is definitely one of the best on the album and I thought had potential for major success. The success on the radio charts it had was just a glimpse of what could've been. It's her image, plus the fact that no one seems to even know she released an album last year.

I'm not surprised it flopped but I'm definitely angry because Glory was one of the only few female albums of 2016 to have a bunch of bops. Her team is so frustrating to cope with. 

- Her team waited way too long to release Slumber Party and kept promoting Make Me that was already dead after the video fiasco

- All the promo she did on festivals wasn't properly televised so it did nothing for the song, then they gave up like she done enough and that was it

:staysalty:

Spoiler

FUCK YOU LARRY