We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
JamesExhale

Watch Taylor Swift And ZAYN Turn Up The Heat In 'I Don’t Wanna Live Forever' Video

"What is happening to me?"

Taylor Swift and ZAYN might not be interested in one another, but that doesn't mean they didn't try and evoke some sexual tension in their new video for "I Don't Wanna Live Forever."

At the strike of midnight on Friday, the clip for their collaborative visual premiered and it’s a dark trip into what it's like to be heartbroken, famous and reckless in a hotel. There's not too much to see besides the pair looking tense and all, but we can't say we expected very much. Sitting comfortably at the No. 8 position on the Hot 100, "I Don't Wanna Live Forever" will likely see a boost on the chart, courtesy of the well-calculated release, but strategy and Taylor Swift are practically synonymous with one another.

"I Don't Wanna Live Forever" is one of the many cuts featured on the Fifty Shades Darker soundtrack, which drops February 10, the same day as the film's release. You can also expect new songs from Tove Lo, Sia and even a Nick Jonas and Nicki Minaj collab. Keep those Valentine's Day plans free!

What do you think of Taylor and ZAYN's new video? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Wow. It's 4 minutes long, after watching it, it felt like 15 minutes. The song is too repetitive in my opinion. In the video, they both lack presence and really seem to not enjoy it. Zayn has a nice voice though. But I think it's a glimpse of what she'll bring with her next album. She's going to sex it up a bit. 

the video is boring, I've expected more because I like the song. 

Everytime is miles better, she wasn't just "acting" and "throw" some paparazzi in there..

p.s. have u guys notice how Taylor is trying to be sexy? bitch is far from sexy... she just can't be a sexy woman :NYsassy:

I really like that song, but the clip felt like a boring, crappy version of Slumber Party where nothing happens. Like the mansion vibe and some of the neon colour shots are similar (but the colours are much more vibrant/prominent in Slumber Party and I lovvvvve the colouring in it) but it just never seems to go anywhere, I was hoping Taylor and Zayn were gonna hook up at least, not really here for Toilet Swift getting down with herself...:weirdmeout:

2 hours ago, Style. said:

the video is boring, I've expected more because I like the song. 

Everytime is miles better, she wasn't just "acting" and "throw" some paparazzi in there..

p.s. have u guys notice how Taylor is trying to be sexy? bitch is far from sexy... she just can't be a sexy woman :NYsassy:

The video reminded me more of Slumber Party, I mean the first shot with the car pulling up to the mansion is so similar. Slumber Party is so much better though :foh: this vid was let down cos I also like the song and expected more. I also agree she really can't pull off sexy, I'm not trying to bag her (even though I'm not a fan at all) she is pretty however some people just have no sex appeal and look awkward when trying to pull off sexy like that, she is one of them and I also find the same of Lea Michele (who I absolutely love) it just looks awkward when they try and act all sexy. Britney has always been effortlessly sexy :flawless: